Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all...

9.0!!!!!

Now for many this seems incredibly high but considering the week I have had I am absolutely thrilled :D
Phew , Fingers X they continue to behave.

Hello everyone - a wet dismal morning here.

5.7 today

Lots of washing to do - best get on
Lovely and sunny here, but black cloud in the distance.

10.1 for me this morning.

Oh bubbsie, you are a bad role model. Went and spent a fortune but heh ho, work hard so splash out now and again. Doing last bits to house before I retire and am in a different financial position.now, making chicken curry for tomorrow and to freeze, or maybe pj,s on and catch up tv
Yes Carol...I am a bad role model...took the dog for grooming this morning...had an hour to wait...so believe if I give advice...have to should follow that through...so...went shopping...spent far too much...enjoyed every minute of it:D:D:D.

Yes Carol...I am a bad role model...took the dog for grooming this morning...had an hour to wait...so believe if I give advice...have to should follow that through...so...went shopping...spent far too much...enjoyed every minute of it:D:D:D.
Good for you, and wow even before lunch time. I,m still in my pj,s having done my housework, now getting dressed and heading for garden

Good morning 6.1 for me and not feeling poorly today 🙂

My control suddenly wandered back in last evening and my blood sugar fell from the high teens to the 5's. Result!

Have a pleasant Sunday all with unremarkable blood sugars 🙂
Good to hear that Flower...you must be relieved...al least you get to enjoy some of your weekend.

Good afternoon folks on this warm sunny Sunday 🙂
6.8 today .....result of 3 crackerbread with a smidge of apricot jam before bed!
Soooo hungry!
Take care folks & hope you enjoy the remainder of the weekend x
Diabetic11new.png

Last edited:
I experimented yesterday ref: my evening meal.
Pre evening meal: 3.8!
Evening meal: 2 fried eggs; 2 rashers back bacon fried; 1/2 a dinner plate full crinkle oven chips; coffee with 2 heaped teaspoons full Coffee Mate + 2 Canderel sweeteners + 4 Mcvities chocolate thins!
Edited here. Sorry duff info🙄
2hrs post meal: 6.7!
20170730_131817.jpg 20170730_132220.jpg
I couldn't believe my eyes when I read these numbers on the meter.

Last edited:
I experimented yesterday ref: my evening meal.
Pre evening meal: 3.8!
Evening meal: 2 fried eggs; 2 rashers back bacon fried; 1/2 a dinner plate full crinkle oven chips; coffee with 2 heaped teaspoons full Coffee Mate + 2 Canderel sweeteners + 4 Mcvities chocolate thins!
2hrs post meal: 6.4!
4hrs post meal: 6.7!
View attachment 4236 View attachment 4237

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read these numbers on the meter.

Blimey great result Wirralass x

Morning...not up until 6am...resulttttttttttttttttttt...busy day...Harry is off for a session at the Dog Parlour...a full on make over...dreading it...no idea whether he'll behave...watch this space...woke to a 5.6.🙂
Blimey Bubbsie - I reckon your body clock went a bit skewiff this morning o_Operhaps it needed that extra hours kip?

@Flower - 6.1 phew! Glad you're feeling better. So glad your numbers are back in range again - you had us all worried there yesterday - everything crossed they stay in the 6's. Take care x

Blimey Bubbsie - I reckon your body clock went a bit skewiff this morning o_Operhaps it needed that extra hours kip?
WL...definitely needed it...been frantic all day...got a badminton set for the garden...after two hours playing with the children from next door...absolutely shattered...finally decided I needed to be referee...thought that would be easier...refereeing 8 year olds...not a chance...like McEnroe & Nastase...going to need several G& T's this evening to recover!

Last edited:
5.5 this morning but needed 4 bottles (60 carbs) of Glucojuice in the previous 18 hours to stop hypos :(

WL...definitely needed it...been frantic all day...got a badminton set for the garden...after two hours playing with the children from next door...absolutely shattered...finally decided I needed to be referee...thought that would be easier...referring 8 year olds...not a chance...like McEnroe & Nastase...going to need several G& T's this evening to recover!
That's very energetic, sounds fun but exhausting though not sure about being a referee! I went for a 7 mile walk today, one little hypo right at the end so it was ok, loved the scenery and exercise.

6.7 @ 6.24am. ::groggy::

How many points are we supposed to go up after eating? I don't like going more than two points. I hate going up to the 9s, I always panic. That's too high. :( So if I'm in the 7s that means I shouldn't eat because I'll go up to the 9s! 😱

Back