Group 7-day waking average?

Happy good Saturday morning folks on this damp but bright start to the day!
6.4 for me and a solid nights sleep last night has placed me in a good mood🙂
Take care & remember you may have to fight a battle more than once to win it 🙂x
shareSaturday56.jpg

Last edited:
Morning...another 4am start...guilty conscience perhaps...bedtime time snack last night... homemade 'Rocky Roads'...offered by my lovely neighbour...it would have been plain rude to refuse...right?...thankfully woke to a 5.6 today...phew!
Bubbsie Rocky Roads? You got away with it by the skin of your teeth - good to know you can tolerate your neighbour's delicious treats 😛 Maybe another one later?🙄 x

Morning...another 4am start...guilty conscience perhaps...bedtime time snack last night... homemade 'Rocky Roads'...offered by my lovely neighbour...it would have been plain rude to refuse...right?...thankfully woke to a 5.6 today...phew!
Good to see your numbers are thriving in the 5's Bubbsie - you must be doing something right so carry on with what you're doing x

Last edited:
Good morning 🙂 a great big 12.2 for me today.

I lost my cool with diabetes last night and resorted to rage bolusing which I know from experience only leads to tears! I had a 1.8 hypo last night proving that insulin does work very efficiently given the correct amount of time🙄

I hope your family meal goes smoothly @Greyhound Gal with no needle glimpse incidents 🙂

Mmmm Rocky Road @Bubbsie just off out to buy the ingredients or a ready made cheats family pack... 🙂
((((((Hug))))))
I hope you don't feel too rough now.

10.1 for me today. Off for some serious window shopping with my friend. Have a good day everyone

Your waking hours are getting earlier & earlier Bubbsie - yawn! Hope you'll catch up on lost sleep tonight - that is if Harry doesn't keep you awake with his snoring!

Your waking hours are getting earlier & earlier Bubbsie - yawn! Hope you'll catch up on lost sleep tonight - that is if Harry doesn't keep you awake with his snoring!
Sleep well tonight hopefully

Making good use of the early start WL...clipped the hedge...cut the grass...done emails...can feel I'm likely to sit down in the big fat comfy chair anytime soon...have an energy nap...can cope with Harry's snoring...but...the holes in the lawn...urghhhhhhhhhhh...driving me mad...have a good day/weekend.

Sleep well tonight hopefully
Done so much already Jo...put the world to rights with a friend😉...as said cut the grass...emails and so on...will need a quick break shortly...then upstairs to sort out the girls bedroom...will be full on when they arrive Friday...for a full seven days😱😱😱...woe betide me if I'm not ready.

10.1 for me today. Off for some serious window shopping with my friend. Have a good day everyone
Carol...you should never limit yourself...window shopping is always greatly enhanced by the odd purchase here & there:D.

Good to see your numbers are thriving in the 5's Bubbsie - you must be doing something right so carry on with what you're doing x
Thanks WL...however...still not entirely trusting of the meter supplied by my GP...possibly paranoid of me...we shall see...HbA1c due soon😱😱😱.

Carol...you should never limit yourself...window shopping is always greatly enhanced by the odd purchase here & there:D.
Oh bubbsie, you are a bad role model. Went and spent a fortune but heh ho, work hard so splash out now and again. Doing last bits to house before I retire and am in a different financial position.now, making chicken curry for tomorrow and to freeze, or maybe pj,s on and catch up tv

Good morning, 4.6 this morning after a 6.3 as I lay down last night 🙂 btw @Northerner do you sleep? 😉 I was cussing for being up at 5.20 🙂

Back