Group 7-day waking average?

6.1 @ 8.02am hope everybody had a good day. 🙂

Morning...another 4am start...guilty conscience perhaps...bedtime time snack last night... homemade 'Rocky Roads'...offered by my lovely neighbour...it would have been plain rude to refuse...right?...thankfully woke to a 5.6 today...phew!

Morning...another 4am start...guilty conscience perhaps...bedtime time snack last night... homemade 'Rocky Roads'...offered by my lovely neighbour...it would have been plain rude to refuse...right?...thankfully woke to a 5.6 today...phew!
Did you say home made "Rocky Road", how many did she make? Sounds so delicious! Great number.

Did you say home made "Rocky Road", how many did she make? Sounds so delicious! Great number.
Yes...home made...it was delicious Jo...as I was eating it...she was giving me the recipe...Marshmallows...nuts...chocolate...chocolate & more chocolate...asked her to stop at that point...of course by then I had finished it...luckily they were very small pieces...I'm such a bad example😱😱😱.

Morning all. 4.7 this morning. A trip up to the parents in Cumbria today for my dad's 80th - first time the whole family together again since 2012 which was for their golden wedding.
My brother is a needlephobe so must remember not to sit next to him at lunch. Mum is not happy about me injecting at table. Should be an interesting meal 🙄:confused:

Morning all. 4.7 this morning. A trip up to the parents in Cumbria today for my dad's 80th - first time the whole family together again since 2012 which was for their golden wedding.
My brother is a needlephobe so must remember not to sit next to him at lunch. Mum is not happy about me injecting at table. Should be an interesting meal 🙄:confused:
Hope you have a lovely time, and brother doesn't faint from an inadvertent glimpse of a novopen! 😱 🙂

Good morning all, was a tad worried last night as last reading was 4.1 so didn't sleep much just broken sleep, anyhoo check before getting out of bed was 5.5 so all good 🙂 Off to Hebden Bridge later to return a young ladies purse we found yesterday and tracked her down 🙂 Have a good day all :D

Morning my lovelies 🙂 4.7 here again, looking lovely outside, hope everyone has a great day! :D x

Beautiful part of the country have a lovely time 🙂

Good morning folks. It's good to see you all reporting good numbers this morning.
@Bubbsie sorry but I seem to be nicking your kip. I'll try to behave myself tonight 🙂
@khskel I'm jealous :D

Eyes open , swiped 5.1. Then 11 minuets after 6.2 .
Till I sat up this morning I had a lovely straight line since my very low carb dinner last night

Good morning 🙂 a great big 12.2 for me today.

I lost my cool with diabetes last night and resorted to rage bolusing which I know from experience only leads to tears! I had a 1.8 hypo last night proving that insulin does work very efficiently given the correct amount of time🙄

I hope your family meal goes smoothly @Greyhound Gal with no needle glimpse incidents 🙂

Mmmm Rocky Road @Bubbsie just off out to buy the ingredients or a ready made cheats family pack... 🙂

I lost my cool with diabetes last night and resorted to rage bolusing which I know from experience only leads to tears! I had a 1.8 hypo last night proving that insulin does work very efficiently given the correct amount of time🙄
Aw, sorry to hear this @Flower :( I've been there with the rage bolus too and consequently almost loving my love for jelly babies in the hours that followed 😱

I hope things settle for you and that you have a restful day {{{HUGS}}}

I hope your family meal goes smoothly @Greyhound Gal with no needle glimpse incidents 🙂

Mmmm Rocky Road @Bubbsie just off out to buy the ingredients or a ready made cheats family pack... 🙂
Flower...don't listen to me...although I have to say it was delicious...sorry to hear you had such a horrendous night...hope the rest of this weekend treats you well...be interested to hear how The Rocky Road project concludes:D.

Back