Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks, Northener, just the question I needed an answer to! 😛

Morning good people.🙂 4.2 here.

Very sad news in the village - my neighbour's brother and his wife were killed by a drunk driver on Saturday evening. He was up here every afternoon to work on the family farm...heart-breaking. :(
OMG Bloden....how dreadful.

Good morning my lovelies, beautiful day here at the moment although rain is forecast for later, good luck with blood tests @khskel and @AndyG1961 , @Bloden so sorry to hear this, a biscuit for a 5.5 last night has led to a 4.6 for me this morning, hope everyone has a fantastic day x

Good morning 🙂 4.1 today.

I hate diabetes when you're poorly it just loves to be the centre of attention. Here you go girl have some Himalayan blood sugars, a random selection of hypos and hypers- then add in some sickness - sit back and put your feet up 😡

Thanks to @Kaylz I have discovered the joys of Lotus biscuits - I had no idea what they were I thought they were like fortune cookies but they're fab and my new for now biscuit - obviously nothing will ever replace my beloved Wagon Wheels 😛

I hope everyone with appointments has good outcomes. 🙂

@Flower they are delicious 🙂 not sure if you are aware they do a Belgian chocolate one too, not tried those myself but am planning to 🙂 x

@Flower they are delicious 🙂 not sure if you are aware they do a Belgian chocolate one too, not tried those myself but am planning to 🙂 x
I was disappointed in the Belgian chocolate ones, a case of two excellent ingredients not quite surviving the marriage. The chocolate made them a slightly less crisp experience, and I think crispness is the whole point of a Lotus.

I was disappointed in the Belgian chocolate ones, a case of two excellent ingredients not quite surviving the marriage. The chocolate made them a slightly less crisp experience, and I think crispness is the whole point of a Lotus.
Thanks for the heads up Robin, might give them a miss then haha x

Yes, I'm really sorry to hear your horrible news Bloden :(

6.0 @ 7.53am today.

I agree Robin. I'll stick to the originals! 😛

Morning...early to bed...very early to rise...but another good sleep...being spoilt this week...woke to a 5.9.

Good morning folks.
Hope you all have a good day
Was 6.0 at 5.17 am, swiped again to log bolus in at 5.32am was 7.6 with a straight up arrow, all I'd done was walk to the loo and back.

Good morning folks.
Hope you all have a good day
Was 6.0 at 5.17 am, swiped again to log bolus in at 5.32am was 7.6 with a straight up arrow, all I'd done was walk to the loo and back.
Hehe! I was the same - throughout the night I have been mid to low-4s, swiped before getting out of bed and I was 4.2, went to the loo and downstairs and it had risen to 5.6! 🙄 It's been a real eye-opener to me to see just how rapidly things can rise, and how past 'waking' levels don't really reflect the much lower levels I have had throughout the night.

And a very good morning Northie Bubbsie & Ljc you early birds🙂 too early yet to see what the weather's going to do in this neck of the woods
6.1 - following yet another sleepless night:(
Take care folks and I wish everyone a happy & stress free weekend x
1452331602.jpg

And a very good morning Northie Bubbsie & Ljc you early birds🙂 too early yet to see what the weather's going to do in this neck of the woods
View attachment 4211
Sorry to hear you had a troubled night's sleep @wirrlass :( I hope you get a good night tonight and feel refreshed and raring to go tomorrow {{{HUGS}}}

View attachment 4211
Shame WL...absolutely hate it when I haven't had enough sleep...try & get your head down later...not raining here yet...just went out into the garden...was thinking of sitting out there for another coffee...the noise!!!...filled the bird feeder last night...dried worms (hope everyone has had their breakfast)...there is a feeding frenzy...absolute madness...like a Hitchcock film...retreated back to the dining room 😱😱😱.

Back