Group 7-day waking average?

Good grief...I wake up at all times, bleary eyed for the most part, then I stagger back to bed. The cat bites me awake at the crack of doom usually.
My younger moggy too - that's why this morning's reading was at 6.39am...quite early enough for me, thankyewvery much ....<yawn>....

Good evening all, been a yucky day with no energy :( started this morning with a not too shabby 4.9 which 2hrs after brekkie was 10.4 grrrr did some shopping and spent the missus' money for her 😉 forgot to test before lunch but 2 hrs after was 8.6 slept most of the afternoon. Dinner is in the oven and have to stop eating and drinking at 8pm cos its the big blood tests in the morning ( fingers crossed for a good HbA1c so I can have my foot op).Hope everyone that is poorly gets better and those that aint stay that way :D
Hope all goes well with the tests Andy 🙂

Morning...unbelievable...a whole six hours sleep...needed after yesterdays workout (intellectually)...which was exhausting...good luck @AndyG1961 with your appointment @Ljc hope you're feeling better this morning...@Ditto get those arms swinging (made me laugh so much)...and @Kaylz keep those pearly whites smiling...woke to a 5.4...I'll take that.

Morning all. 6.1 for me. A trip to the vampires before work to check on the anaemia.
Good luck everyone.
Good luck khskel...one of my pet hates...blood tests!

Morning everyone. I feel much better today 🙂
And am very pleased to say my Libre agrees I am too image.jpg

Hope all goes well at the dentist, @Kaylz 🙂 Might need to consider dropping your basal, that's what I always did when waking in the low 4s 🙂
Thanks, Northener, just the question I needed an answer to! 😛

Morning good people.🙂 4.2 here.

Very sad news in the village - my neighbour's brother and his wife were killed by a drunk driver on Saturday evening. He was up here every afternoon to work on the family farm...heart-breaking. :(

Last edited:
Good Morning all, cheers for the good luck comments 🙂 woke to a nice 4.4 just a shame it was too early hehe gagging for a brew and have to wait til after tests at 9. Have a good day all 🙂

Good luck with the blood-suckers, Andy and Khskel. 🙂 If they're anything like Asturian mosquitoes you're in trouble!🙄

Morning all. 6.1 for me. A trip to the vampires before work to check on the anaemia.
Good luck everyone.
Hope you're no longer Anaemic.

Very sad news in the village - my neighbour's brother and his wife were killed by a drunk driver on Saturday evening. He was up here every afternoon to work on the family farm...heart-breaking. :(
Oh what terrible news :(

Morning all. 4.2 for me this morning.

Good Morning all, cheers for the good luck comments 🙂 woke to a nice 4.4 just a shame it was too early hehe gagging for a brew and have to wait til after tests at 9. Have a good day all 🙂
Good luck Andy with the tests and hope you get great results, never fun waiting for a brew, nearly there now.

Such terrible news

Back