Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. Hope you all have a good day.
@Northerner it's lovely when meter and Libre like each other isn't it.

Woke up to Mist which is clearing now, a raging sore throat , feeling yuk. 8.7 meter Libre 8.5.

Woke up to Mist which is clearing now a raging sore throat , feeling yuk. 8.7 meter Libre 8.5.
Sorry to hear you're not well :( Hope you are feeling much better very soon {{{HUGS}}} Looks like your sensor is pretty accurate too!

Reactions: Ljc

Woke up to Mist which is clearing now, a raging sore throat , feeling yuk. 8.7 meter Libre 8.5.
Was just about to 'like' your post...saw the last line...yuk...not good Lin...hope it's just a temporary thing.

Morning guys 🙂 @Ljc I hope you feel better soon, close to the knuckle 4.1 for me today after a biscuit for a bedtime 5.2, looking awful outside today, forecast is rain, got the dentist this afternoon, hopefully I'll get there and back dry, have a lovely day peeps x

Morning all. A 4.2 this morning, and the rain is bouncing off the ground:(. Dogs may have to wait a while for their walk:confused:

Morning guys 🙂 @Ljc I hope you feel better soon, close to the knuckle 4.1 for me today after a biscuit for a bedtime 5.2, looking awful outside today, forecast is rain, got the dentist this afternoon, hopefully I'll get there and back dry, have a lovely day peeps x
Hope all goes well at the dentist, @Kaylz 🙂 Might need to consider dropping your basal, that's what I always did when waking in the low 4s 🙂

Morning all, 5.9 here. Libre has been accurate so far, subject to reading lower at the bottom end, which all the sensors I've had so far seem to do. It's given me two 3.7s when the meter read 5.1 and 4.7 respectively, but I was hovering in and out of hypoland for the first part of the night anyway. No particular reason, I just think the DF was on the loose again.

Good luck with the appointment K.

@Northerner going to give it till Friday I think and if I'm still the same drop a unit, and thank you and @Bubbsie I need a bit of work done I know that I need at least 1 tooth pulled out but I've had to keep cancelling my check ups at the dentist as I've been putting my diabetes appointments and eye appointments first x

@Northerner going to give it till Friday I think and if I'm still the same drop a unit, and thank you and @Bubbsie I need a bit of work done I know that I need at least 1 tooth pulled out but I've had to keep cancelling my check ups at the dentist as I've been putting my diabetes appointments and eye appointments first x
Yep...sometimes we get so busy we have to prioritise...you're heading in the right direction...tackling those issues one by one...progress!!!

Good morning folks tho it's not so good here - cooler - slight breeze - dull & chucking it down :( Just what the gardeners ordered🙂
Take care folks and wishing you a stress free day x
1452492708.jpg

Yep...sometimes we get so busy we have to prioritise...you're heading in the right direction...tackling those issues one by one...progress!!!
And on the plus side my dentist is pretty good looking so its not too bad having work done by him LOL x

Good morning all, 5.5 after a very strange evening with levels of around 4 after I had eaten for five hours! I have never experienced that, no movement at all from before I ate til just before bed. Eventually after eating loads it went up to 5. Straight line all night. Oh well new day and sure it will be different.

I hope you feel better soon and can take time to rest.

Reactions: Ljc
Back