Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...just wondering where my weekend went...realised it's August...now wondering where the rest of the year wento_Oo_Oo_O...full of aches & pains this morning...several hours working in the garden yesterday...loving that outside space...woke to a 5.7

Weer 'ast tha bin sin ah saw thee......Happy Yorkhire Day.
5.7 to bed and 5.7 out of bed.
A good day to one and all.
Understood every word of that khskel...on the 3rd reading:D.

Good morning 🙂 5.6 for me today 🙂

White rabbits! White rabbits! White rabbits! :D

View attachment 4243
...with evil red eyes...😱 Pinch, punch (etc) to you too!🙄:D

Morning folks. 6.2 here.😛 Seem to have got the Tresiba right - a bit of basal testing needed now (groan).

Anyone got any spare sunshine? Fast-track it my way, will you?:confused:😛

White rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits.
Good morning folks 2.7 Libre, 4.1 meter phew.

Morning...just wondering where my weekend went...realised it's August...now wondering where the rest of the year wento_Oo_Oo_O...full of aches & pains this morning...several hours working in the garden yesterday...loving that outside space...woke to a 5.7
Gentle {{{hug}}}

Good morning all, 4.1, any room on your step @Ljc?
Fabulous evening in a Mexican restaurant in Bristol with two out of my three daughters, early Birthday celebration. I ate more than normal so surprised at number this morning.
Happy August everyone.

Morning all. A 4.4 in overcast Cheshire this morning. If you get that sun @Bloden could you share it with us?

Morning all, its a 9.1 for me today, a bit than it has been lately. Off to see the DSN later at my surgery, only the second time I've seen her since diagnosis, they are giving me a new meter. I hope its a good one!

Gentle {{{hug}}}
Thanks Lin...definitely garden aches & pains (refuse to admit I'm middle aged...inflexible & slightly over the hill)...will be back out there again today...filling in the holes Harry has dug in what's left of the lawn...more grass seeding...watering...with my trusty rake & a few expletives...of course will wait until the neighbours have left for work before those begin:D

Good morning all, 4.1, any room on your step @Ljc?
Fabulous evening in a Mexican restaurant in Bristol with two out of my three daughters, early Birthday celebration. I ate more than normal so surprised at number this morning.
Happy August everyone.
Wow...seems the DF is giving you a hall pass for your birthday Jo...anyone would think it's a 'Special' one?...sounds like a great evening.

Morning guys 🙂 I'm later today as couldn't get on earlier, 4.6 for me today and looking miserable outside, got to go to the next town in a bit but with the MIL still off work I'm getting a lift so won't bother me if it rains lol, have a fab day my lovelies :D x

Morning all, its a 9.1 for me today, a bit than it has been lately. Off to see the DSN later at my surgery, only the second time I've seen her since diagnosis, they are giving me a new meter. I hope its a good one!
Hope it's a good appointment Stitch 🙂

Morning guys 🙂 I'm later today as couldn't get on earlier, 4.6 for me today and looking miserable outside, got to go to the next town in a bit but with the MIL still off work I'm getting a lift so won't bother me if it rains lol, have a fab day my lovelies :D x
Have a fab day too and great you have a lift as it will probably rain! :D

Have a fab day too and great you have a lift as it will probably rain! :D
Thanks hun 🙂 and usually does when I have to go to the next town so the rain won't be too far away lol x

Back