Group 7-day waking average?

Morning my lovelies 🙂 just made it to my job centre appointment on time yesterday as MIL was late, she then went to get petrol while I went in and took AGES to come back and yep you guessed it as soon as I walked out the job centre door it started pouring down! Lol anyway looking much brighter outside today and it's another 4.6 for me, hope you all have a lovely day! :D x

Thanks Alan . I had good results earlier with a 2 point rise after tea with home made bacon, Brie and rainbow chard pie with green beans and onions with garlic. (7.7-9.1 after 2 hours) Obviously had not eaten enough. I like cheese and peanut butter(not together) so will try that

Morning...
Morning my lovelies 🙂 just made it to my job centre appointment on time yesterday as MIL was late, she then went to get petrol while I went in and took AGES to come back and yep you guessed it as soon as I walked out the job centre door it started pouring down! Lol anyway looking much brighter outside today and it's another 4.6 for me, hope you all have a lovely day! :D x
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh...bet you're relieved that's over.

Good morning 5.3 and expect numbers won't be as good today as going to celebrate! Birthday cake is essential, and who knows what else! :D:D
I wish you all a good day.
Jo...birthdays are carb free days...i.e they don't count today...cake...cake & more cake...honestly thought you knew that...you can trust me...honest...I'm not a doctor:D:D:D.

Morning all.🙂 8.2 for me. Here we go - I always seem to get random fasting BGs after lowering my basal. Oh, diabetes, you little tease! 🙄 Basal testing, testing, testing required.

The sun is streaming thru every window, yay! I've put a stamp on a couple of rays and sent them towards you in Scotland, Kaylz - we can't have the rain washing the colour out of your hair now, can we?🙄

Morning all, its an 8.1 for me today.

Morning...up early...busy busy start to the day...woke to a 5.6...just about to water that newly seeded lawn...or do I wait for the torrential downpours to start?...no doubt as soon as I've finished the job...the rain will appear.

Oh No, poor you but at least you made it just in time! Have a lovely day.

Good morning . 5.4 in bed 6.8 15 mins later , all I'd done was get up 🙄

Morning...

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh...bet you're relieved that's over.
So glad! haha, OH got home in a mood too, he had to get the bus home from work last night but they turned a corner and came across a crash (young idiots that don't take the bad bends and weather conditions into consideration, everyone ok though!) so the bus stopped behind it and he just wanted home, he jumped off and walked the 5 miles back into the town, even though it had stopped raining he was soaked by the passing cars etc x

Good excuse to receive breakfast in bed! 😉 x

Reactions: Ljc
So glad! haha, OH got home in a mood too, he had to get the bus home from work last night but they turned a corner and came across a crash (young idiots that don't take the bad bends and weather conditions into consideration, everyone ok though!) so the bus stopped behind it and he just wanted home, he jumped off and walked the 5 miles back into the town, even though it had stopped raining he was soaked by the passing cars etc x
Hope you were ready with a warm towel...and a hot toddy when he arrived k...ooh...no...on seconds thoughts don't answer that😱😱😱.

Oh No, poor you but at least you made it just in time! Have a lovely day.
thanks hun hope you have a fantastic day! and enjoy your cake! :D x

Inexplicable Lin...always wait until I come downstairs to test...might try testing very first thing tomorrow.

The sun is streaming thru every window, yay! I've put a stamp on a couple of rays and sent them towards you in Scotland, Kaylz - we can't have the rain washing the colour out of your hair now, can we?🙄
Thank you! :D lovely present to get up to lol x

Hope you were ready with a warm towel...and a hot toddy when he arrived k...ooh...no...on seconds thoughts don't answer that😱😱😱.
Haha, terrible person I am but no! I was busy getting stuff sorted for today, I heated his tea for him though! lol x

Haha, terrible person I am but no! I was busy getting stuff sorted for today, I heated his tea for him though! lol x
K you're spoiling that man:D.

6.4 this morning - must be a tad stressed about appt with the diabetic consultant later this morning.

Wish me luck

Morning all, 5.7 when I woke up, 7.0 after I'd realised the builder had arrived unexpectedly and had to rush downstairs. ( Much to OHs amusement, he said it doesn't look good, me leaping out of bed flinging my nightie off, shouting, 'The builder's here!' I hasten to add, I did put other clothes on before going to answer the door!😱)

Back