Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning it's a 7.8 for me today.

Tut tut tut snickers and mini hobnobs before bed Bubbsie lol, probably well needed after a day working in London, agree with Alan great numbers still 😉
Thanks Barbara...but...no more...dispatched to the 'avoid' bin...in London again today!...have to control myself when I get home...perhaps a long walk with Harry will be a good substitute🙄.

Good morning it's a 7.8 for me today.

Tut tut tut snickers and mini hobnobs before bed Bubbsie lol, probably well needed after a day working in London, agree with Alan great numbers still 😉
Consistent numbers there Barbara🙂.

Good morning. Shove up Bubbsie 🙂 6.2 today.

Morning all. My first diaversary today, and I woke with a 5.1.

Good morning peeps 🙂 happy diaversary @Greyhound Gal 🙂 5.8 here so will see what 2 units has an effect on that will check at 1 and a half and 2 hours hopefully I will be ok today though fingers crossed x

Morning all, 11.1 for me today and the first day of new tablets, fingers crossed I see some difference in a few days time.

Snap Lin...not you with the snickers bar too:D:D:D.
No not Snickers, but somehow a mini pork pie managed to chuck itself down my throat. :confused:

Morning all. My first diaversary today, and I woke with a 5.1.

Morning everyone and it's a 6.7 for me this morning. Hope your diaversary is a good day GG. It's also my cancerversary today, the day I'll never forget. But I'm still here kicking hard and dodging chemo. It may be incurable, a complete pain in the ass and squabble constantly with my diabetes for pole nuisance position, but it's my reality and I'll keep fighting it every step of the way!

Have a good one folks 🙂

Happy (?) cancerversity @Amigo. Here's to many more 🙂

Morning everyone and it's a 6.7 for me this morning. Hope your diaversary is a good day GG. It's also my cancerversary today, the day I'll never forget. But I'm still here kicking hard and dodging chemo. It may be incurable, a complete pain in the ass and squabble constantly with my diabetes for pole nuisance position, but it's my reality and I'll keep fighting it every step of the way!

Have a good one folks 🙂
I hope you continue to kick its ass for many, many years to come {{{HUGS}}}

Back