Group 7-day waking average?

I got to 18 1/2 miles and my body gave up on me and I collapsed through exhaustion and dehydration.

No disgrace in that Stitch. That's 18 more miles than I'd have managed! Just hope you're ok hun. I bet your fella is worried sick! x

No disgrace in that Stitch. That's 18 more miles than I'd have managed! Just hope you're ok hun. I bet your fella is worried sick! x
I didn't tell him until he picked me up from the station.

6.9 for me this morning happy with that.

Agree with you there - 2.2?😱 Crikey where did that come from A - no more hotel food for you til next time! x
WL

No waking number for me today as I've not been to sleep, does the 9.7 count that I woke with in the back of an ambulance?
Just catching up on this thread - Aw Stitch - sorry to hear your news, do hope you're alright - well done for achieving 18&1/2 - good on you - do hope you're not hurting too much hun - lots of rest - feet up and lots of TLC, take care & rest x
WL

Agree with you there - 2.2?😱 Crikey where did that come from A - no more hotel food for you til next time! x
WL

Morning...after a busy weekend...mostly working in the garden...(out there most of last evening)...woke to.5.1 today...started back on the walking yesterday...neglected that recently...good start to the week:D.

Good morning folks. 4.4 today

Good morning all - 5.2 on waking.

Off into Glasgow, to the Scholl Centre to have my feet done - then lunch with a friend, to hear all about the 'Take That' concert on Saturday.

Have fun all

Morning guys 🙂 6.0 for me x

Back