Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 10.3 for me today. Back in work today, feel tired but not too bad today. I think the boss is out this afternoon, so I think an early day is on the cards.

A 6.3 here 🙂, Pouring with rain today after a lovely weekend, Now to spend the next 8 hours working on spreadsheets and databases :(

A 6.3 here 🙂, Pouring with rain today after a lovely weekend, Now to spend the next 8 hours working on spreadsheets and databases :(
One of the days I need it to rain...keeps threatening to...but no sign of it yet...trying to rescue the lawn from Harry...who digs it up at any opportunity!...paperwork for me too:(.

6.8 for me this morning. @Stitch147 hope it comes down and you feel better too.
I have 12 school kids later for my class, plus one young dog.

A very bad 7.6 for me. Lots of remedial work to be done but I suspect infection and inflammation is pushing mine up at the moment (that and a touch of gluttony!) 😱 Help!!!!!:(

A very bad 7.6 for me. Lots of remedial work to be done but I suspect infection and inflammation is pushing mine up at the moment (that and a touch of gluttony!) 😱 Help!!!!!:(
I think we all know how hard it is getting back on track after some 'time off'
Plus other issues don't help. But you'll get there. Don't be too hard on yourself. 🙂

Plus other issues don't help. But you'll get there. Don't be too hard on yourself. 🙂

Thanks Linda and I know you're right but it's that feeling that you're back to square one and won't be able to get back on track! I've done it before and I'll do it again so here's hoping. Hope you are keeping well. Decent levels lately 🙂

Thanks Linda and I know you're right but it's that feeling that you're back to square one and won't be able to get back on track! I've done it before and I'll do it again so here's hoping. Hope you are keeping well. Decent levels lately 🙂
Always feel you should give yourself a least a week or so to get back into the swing of things after a holiday...or any change from regular circumstances.

5.3 for me this morning. Pleased with that but surprised. Over the weekend I woke to readings of 6.0 and 6.3. On Sunday however I ate a lot more than usual. I normally limit myself to one slice of Burgen bread but yesterday had 5 slices throughout the day!!! Also had a packet of crisps which is my first packet for nearly a month. To top it off I had a cornetto ice cream. Apart from that I ate low carb. I expected my reading to be higher not lower.

David

Forgot to measure when I got up as groggy after self-inflicted bad nights sleep. I don't sleep well if I don't stick to the Atkins. Daughters' birthday yesterday and I went off the rails.

9.1 @ 10.13am 😱 could have been worse after bubble&squeak at 7!

I'm not mentioning the D word to my Mum again. Brother left a quite large lattice individual fruit pie for me and Mum wondered why I'm not having it this morning, I said I'm diabetic and she got all sarky. 😡

In fact, I'm not mentioning D to anybody, I'm fed-up with it. Got interrogated by family and lectured on Friday about using the strips. Long time insulin sister said she's been told to measure just twice a day I think it was then brother-in-law said his long term diabetic friend said not to measure more than twice a week or your fingers will get infected and you'll have to have them all off. I'm thinking of putting my name down for that Mars trip.

Long time insulin sister said she's been told to measure just twice a day
did you find out what insulin she was on Ditto, and as for the fingers falling off with testing what a heap of c**p haha, we are all here for you for support etc, sounds like they are still in a tad of denial even if they are long term diabetics! chin up lass 🙂 xx

I never even asked after all the condemnation and stuff. :( I'm leaving them to it and won't interfere any more. I'll just ask my youngest sister her readings every so often on the phone as she knows they're not looking after themselves but she's quite ignorant on the D and we never did get to that course we were going on with the lecturer never turning up. She is just 'diet and exercise' like me and is trying to influence my other sister to toe the line. I was invited round to tea Friday but it ended up they had no tea in, very disorganised, and were eating cupcakes instead.

Ohhhh that's not so good at all hun, I'm so glad you have all of us here to come and talk to though, if you ever just fancy a chat feel free to send me a message 🙂 I'm good at talking but also just listening 😉 x

I never even asked after all the condemnation and stuff. :( I'm leaving them to it and won't interfere any more. I'll just ask my youngest sister her readings every so often on the phone as she knows they're not looking after themselves but she's quite ignorant on the D and we never did get to that course we were going on with the lecturer never turning up. She is just 'diet and exercise' like me and is trying to influence my other sister to toe the line. I was invited round to tea Friday but it ended up they had no tea in, very disorganised, and were eating cupcakes instead.
Ditto...have the same with a very good friend...she now calls me 'The Diabetes Police'...I've come to the conclusion now... I can only manage my diabetes...not hers...she has to do that...if you've given all the advice you can...done your best...just continue your own regime...who knows...when they see you making progress...hopefully that will be an incentive for them...just press on with your own plan...you've tried to help...some just won't accept it's well meant.

Morning...5.8 today...off to the anti-coagulation this morning...first time in three weeks...been like a holiday...hoping for another three week break...fingers crossed.

Back