Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...5.8 today...off to the anti-coagulation this morning...first time in three weeks...been like a holiday...hoping for another three week break...fingers crossed.
Good luck. Hope you get even longer off this time.

Good morning folks.
A not so good 7.4 this morning. My own fault too :(

Good luck. Hope you get even longer off this time.
A whole month would be great Lin...been the longest time between appointments I've had in the last year...hoping for a good score Lin thanks.

A 6.3 for me and looking forward to working outside all day on this glorious morning 😎

Morning guys 🙂 5.7 here today and off to my consultant appointment soon, good luck with your appointment @Bubbsie x

Morning folks.🙂 6.7 here.🙂

Sorry to hear your family had a go at you, Ditto...no matter what people say, you know you're a valued member of this 'family'. I think you're doing really well and trying to look after yourself for a healthy future. I've found it essential to grow a thick skin with diabetes - it's also one of my job requirements, LOL (teacher).🙄🙂

Good luck at the clinic today, Bubbs. Hope they can sign you off for a nice long time...😛

Morning guys 🙂 5.7 here today and off to my consultant appointment soon, good luck with your appointment @Bubbsie x
Tempted to cancel mine Kaylz..however....that would be defeatist...not sure I'm up for the clinic this morning...but...going resentfully...silly really...think the long break has spoilt me...good luck with the Consultant...take no prisoners...fingers crossed!

Morning folks.🙂 6.7 here.🙂

Sorry to hear your family had a go at you, Ditto...no matter what people say, you know you're a valued member of this 'family'. I think you're doing really well and trying to look after yourself for a healthy future. I've found it essential to grow a thick skin with diabetes - it's also one of my job requirements, LOL (teacher).🙄🙂

Good luck at the clinic today, Bubbs. Hope they can sign you off for a nice long time...😛
Thanks Bloden...hoping for a longer time between appointments...desperate to avoid increasing the medication...hope your little 'treasures' are on their best behaviour all the way to that summer break.

Morning...5.8 today...off to the anti-coagulation this morning...first time in three weeks...been like a holiday...hoping for another three week break...fingers crossed.
I am thinking of you and hoping you get at least a three week break.

I am thinking of you and hoping you get at least a three week break.
Be good Jo...so enjoyed not going there every few days...every week...as said...think I've been spoilt with a three week break...pushing myself to get ready...all sorts to deal with here...must not be lazy...apathetic...need to get myself moving!...have a good day!...thanks.

Back