Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 11.6 for me today. Anyone going to London meet up, hope you have fun. My knee feels OK today just a bit bruised. Anyone want to come and join me walking a marathon tonight??? Anyone??? 🙄🙂
Have a good day peeps.

Best of luck Stitch and have fun.

5.2 for me this morning

Hope everyone enjoys the London meet, habe fun.

Best if luck Stitch. I hope your knee is not too painful tonight.
For everyone meeting up today, have a safe journey and and enjoyable day.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

Good morning . 3.8 with a very bowed washing line during the night.

Good morning all 🙂 Well just me and you so far Bubbsie! A 7.2 today.
Glad you're getting there with the insurance stuff. Something you could well have done without.
Morning Linda...wondering where all the other 'lightweights' of DUK where...possible lay in...envious...so long since I was able to do that...yes...such a relief to get all that admin out of the way...now the hunt for another car has to begin...have a good weekend.

Morning all, 11.6 for me today. Anyone going to London meet up, hope you have fun. My knee feels OK today just a bit bruised. Anyone want to come and join me walking a marathon tonight??? Anyone??? 🙄🙂
Have a good day peeps.
Good luck again Stitch...is OH meeting you up en route...or at the end...if I were still living in London...would love to come & cheer you on...will be with you in spirit...best I can do...saw the BRA...wow...what a spectacle...fabulous (tempted to say Dahling...Ab Fab style)...no doubt your supporters will spot you a mile off...don't forget those photos!

Good morning all, a 5.6 and still in loads of pain with my back, missing a long walk this weekend but will get back to exercise soon. Wishing everyone a good weekend.
Keep the chocolate & painkillers near at hand JO...not walking much myself at the moment...the views here are not as spectacular as yours...but...nonetheless do miss my walking too!

Morning all, a 5.3 today - a run of good numbers but sods law there were a few high ones before my blood test 🙄

Happy good Saturday afternoon Peeps - following heavy downfalls of torrential rain last night, today is sunny & dry - just what the Doctor ordered! 🙂

Went to bed on a 5.9
Awoke to a 5.9 - now how did that happen? :D Diabetes never ceases to amaze me!

@Northerner. Good to see you Alan

Good luck Stitch - will be thinking of you and hope the weather stays dry for you x

Hope you all have an enjoyable & worry free weekend wherever you may be spending it & whomever you may be spending it with - take care folks x
WL

Last edited:
G'day all, 7.8 @ 6.22 after a horrendous night...

Good luck again Stitch...is OH meeting you up en route...or at the end...if I were still living in London...would love to come & cheer you on...will be with you in spirit...best I can do...saw the BRA...wow...what a spectacle...fabulous (tempted to say Dahling...Ab Fab style)...no doubt your supporters will spot you a mile off...don't forget those photos!
My oh will be picking me up from the station once I've got back to Rayleigh! There will be plenty of pics. X

All the very best to you Stitch xx

Evening everyone a late post from me today 8.4 this morning. Putting that down to a rubbish nights sleep and dealing with a lot of stress ATM :(

Evening everyone a late post from me today 8.4 this morning. Putting that down to a rubbish nights sleep and dealing with a lot of stress ATM :(
Stress plays havoc in our lives not just our bgls Barbara - try relaxation breathing this should help - hope you have a better sleep tonight hun, take care x
WL

Back