Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 4.0 for me and relentless cramp under my plaster cast so been hopping around swearing for the past few hours. Apologies for any bad language floating about 😳😱
Grrr!!! Sorry to hear that @Flower :( With the DF sat beside me, don't worry - I've heard worse! 😱 Especially when she sails through the air and hits the wall! 😱 Hope you get a more restful night tonight 🙂

Good morning 🙂 4.0 for me and relentless cramp under my plaster cast so been hopping around swearing for the past few hours. Apologies for any bad language floating about 😳😱
Sorry to hear this Flower , cramps horrid . I hope it eases soon.

Last edited:
Good morning folks. I'm amazed to be 5.3 this morning after a a difficult to shift 3.3 when I wanted to go to bed last night. I also winced at my graph this. Morning.
I Have some good news , It seems my foot is starting to get a bit better 🙂🙂

Morning...5.3 today...and 8 hours sleep!...needed it.

Good morning folks. I'm amazed to be 5.3 this morning after a a difficult to shift 3.3 when I wanted to go to bed last night. I also winced at my graph this. Morning.
I Have some good news , It seems my foot is starting to get a bit better 🙂🙂
Good news Lin...and snap...5.3 here...budge up please!

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all.🙂 9.5 here...feeling frustrated.😡 Basal tested, happy with Tresiba dose, tweaking Apidra doses, and BAM! Not enough basal...:confused: So, back to square 1, do not pass go, straight to diabetes confusion...what now?o_O Ffleurrrghh.:(

Good thing it's Wednesday when I meet my mates for a coffee...they'll cheer me up.😛

Great news about your foot, Ljc - at last!:D

Morning all.🙂 9.5 here...feeling frustrated.😡 Basal tested, happy with Tresiba dose, tweaking Apidra doses, and BAM! Not enough basal...:confused: So, back to square 1, do not pass go, straight to diabetes confusion...what now?o_O Ffleurrrghh.:(

Good thing it's Wednesday when I meet my mates for a coffee...they'll cheer me up.😛

Great news about your foot, Ljc - at last!:D
I was 9.1 this morning, so back to the drawing board for me too. Clearly the DF was in action in two places at once last night. Perhaps @Northerner could make her fly through the air again in the direction of the wall, if he can stand the language,

Morning everyone 🙂 a 6.2 here and a beautiful sunny day too x

I wondered where it was coming from. Cramp is horrible, I had it in my foot whilst sitting on sofa yesterday evening.
Morning all, 11.8 for me today!

Morning and a 6.6 from me

I've got a nice comfy cushion ready for you
Blimey after the last few days Lin...could certainly do with that...be right over...coffee & biscuits too much to ask?

Blimey after the last few days Lin...could certainly do with that...be right over...coffee & biscuits too much to ask?
Ready when you are :D

12.2 but I was ill in the night with stomach problems.

Back