Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 After a run of 6's today it's 7.3. A glass of Asti last night after a very busy run of work shifts is all I can think of that could have caused it.
It's still a good number Lindarose so don't despair x
WL

Up incredibly early...couldn't sleep...quiet Bank Holiday Monday... early afternoon...expecting visitors for lunch...car which was parked right outside my house...hit by another...likely to be 'written off'...despite that woke up (rather haven't slept)...to a 5.3...no idea why...stress levels at ultra high!

Up incredibly early...couldn't sleep...quiet Bank Holiday Monday... early afternoon...expecting visitors for lunch...car which was parked right outside my house...hit by another...likely to be 'written off'...despite that woke up (rather haven't slept)...to a 5.3...no idea why...stress levels at ultra high!
I hope you feel calmer as the day progresses @Bubbsie 🙂

Good morning 🙂 This Dawn Phenomenon business is quite a revelation with the Libre. Throughout the night I have been rock steady at 5.4, and I scanned immediately before getting out of bed at 5.3. However, 5 minutes later and a blood test (on the Libre meter) shows 6.7 and a scan straight after shows 6.6! 😱 Not worried about the numbers, just fascinated to see how rapidly the levels rise! 😱 🙂
2017-05-02 001.jpg

Cor blige, Northie, I'd think I was dreaming if my BG was that steady. 😉 My BG graphs resemble a pulse - up, down, up, down...all day long.:confused::D

Morning all.🙂 8.1 here - off to ENT (otorrinolaringologia in Spanish!) this morning to see what's going on with my hearing, so I'm blaming white coat syndrome for my high BG.😛 They'd better speak nice and loudly otherwise it'll be a waste of time.🙄

Last edited:
Cor blige, Northie, I'd think I was dreaming if my BG was that steady. 😉 My BG graphs resemble a pulse - up, down, up, down...all day long.:confused::D

Morning all.🙂 8.1 here - off to ENT (otorrorinolaringologia in Spanish!) this morning to see what's going on with my hearing, so I'm blaming white coat syndrome for my high BG.😛 They'd better speak nice and loudly otherwise it'll be a waste of time.🙄
Good luck.

Morning all.🙂 8.1 here - off to ENT (otorrorinolaringologia in Spanish!) this morning to see what's going on with my hearing, so I'm blaming white coat syndrome for my high BG.😛 They'd better speak nice and loudly otherwise it'll be a waste of time.🙄
I hope they get the bottom of your hearing problem and rectify it soon.

Last edited:
Morning all. I woke up suddenly, to a nasty well very nasty message saying Lo on my Libre, 2 hrs later I'm 7.0 on my meter 🙂.
My graph is not looking good at all.
Don't worry Things will get better once this infection has cleared up.

Morning all. I woke up suddenly, to a nasty well very nasty message saying Lo on my Libre, 2 hrs later I'm 7.0 on my meter 🙂.
Hope you feel better soon ljc

Reactions: Ljc
Yuk, Lin, hope it settles quickly,
4.6 for me today, but I expect it'll be rising rapidly, like Northerner's, as soon as my feet hit the floor.

Morning lovelies 🙂, excuse me please @Greyhound Gal is there enough room for me on the 5.5 step, good luck @Bloden and hope you feel better soon @Ljc x

Morning lovelies 🙂, excuse me please @Greyhound Gal is there enough room for me on the 5.5 step, good luck @Bloden and hope you feel better soon @Ljc x

Plenty of room @Kaylz, and long as you don't mind a seemingly very tired black greyhound draped over your toes as I have at the mo!

Plenty of room @Kaylz, and long as you don't mind a seemingly very tired black greyhound draped over your toes as I have at the mo!
I love dogs so no problem for me 🙂 x

Morning all, 11.3 for me today. Friday cant come soon enough. Hopefully i'll be able to share some of the lower steps soon.

Back