Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. 5.3 with a much improved line🙂
I hope all is well with everyone.

Morning all. No idea what my levels are due to running out of strips again. Might have to start using the Codefree, get it back off my sister. 🙄 Have a lovely weekend y'all.
I'll take a guess Ditto - 5.6! x
WL

Last edited:
7.1 this am which I am pleased with after what I ate yesterday

Whoops I almost forgot to post here!
So, a happy good Sunday evening peeps!

Not surprised at 7.3 this morning - DF showed her irritating face last night🙄

Take care folks x
WL

Agree with Dolly...the waking number is usually the last to come down...doing the best you can...all you can do...you'll be there soon enough!

I can be quite impatient but know it is life change. Be all worth it in the end

I can be quite impatient but know it is life change. Be all worth it in the end
I was exactly the same initially Davo...difficult not to rush...put diabetes in its place...saw it as a challenge...get off the medication...get down to low numbers...advised time after time not to rush...I slowed down...found a steady pace...better for me...yes...it is life changing...but...as you say worth it!

Morning...although up early again....better sleep last night...needed it...woke to a 5.0 today.

Whoops I almost forgot to post here!
So, a happy good Sunday evening peeps!

Not surprised at 7.3 this morning - DF showed her irritating face last night🙄

Take care folks x
WL
Cheeky madam WL...shows up without an invite...try's to linger longer than she should...show her the door immediately!

Morning all. It's a 5.9 from me after an Indian last night. Could have done with 1/2 unit more bolus as went up to just over 9.0 but will know for next time (and it was worth it 🙂)

Good morning everyone. A horrid 9.6 this morning.The graph looks rather like a spider walking across the page. I know why tho, Last night I had to start taking my just in case Antibiotics.

Good morning everyone. A horrid 9.6 this morning.The graph looks rather like a spider walking across the page. I know why tho, Last night I had to start taking my just in case Antibiotics.

Are you OK? Are tootsies causing a problem again?

Morning everyone 🙂 7.2 for me x

Are you OK? Are tootsies causing a problem again?
Thank you. I'm Ok just feel a bit yuk. just for a change Righty has decided she wants some attention.

White rabbits and an unremarkable 6.1 for me. Bank holiday and it's not raining yet. Have a good day everyone.
ooh You've said it Khskel...it's raining now!

Morning all, a 10.3 for me today. Why can't every Monday be a bank holiday?

Back