Group 7-day waking average?

Morning guys 🙂 7.3 for me :( but had a hypo yesterday and it usually puts me off rhythm, I want to be normal again for 1 day lol x

@AJLang that made me lol, I was once so bad I pulled a drawer out of my chest of drawers then fell in it and couldnt get out so sat in it for a while haha x

Morning all. No idea what my levels are due to running out of strips again. Might have to start using the Codefree, get it back off my sister. 🙄 Have a lovely weekend y'all.

Morning 8.3 from me. Have a good day everyone.

Glad your mum back at home where she belongs Amanda.

Bubbsie great results well gel 🙂
Think 'Betty' is trying to lull me into a false sense of security...keeping a close eye on her Barbara!

7.2 This morning after a big Chinese stir fly last night.

Hope you've got all these highs ready for the doc to see on Friday Stitch! Don't whip yourself up into a frenzy though for the appointment.
I have a lovely spreadsheet that shows everything, I've printed out all my drs record since diagnosis and got my list of questions ready.

I have a lovely spreadsheet that shows everything, I've printed out all my drs record since diagnosis and got my list of questions ready.

Good stuff! They've got to find that magic elixir that will get your levels down now Stitch! 🙄

I'm a 6.2 this morning after a night of cramp so bad I wanted to scream! 😡

Good stuff! They've got to find that magic elixir that will get your levels down now Stitch! 🙄

I'm a 6.2 this morning after a night of cramp so bad I wanted to scream! 😡
B****r Amigo...have found myself doing the cramp 'dance' around the bedroom...early hours of the morning...feel for you...tough...but...despite that...good numbers...just let out that scream...so cathartic.

B****r Amigo...have found myself doing the cramp 'dance' around the bedroom...early hours of the morning...feel for you...tough...but...despite that...good numbers...just let out that scream...so cathartic.

Not sure hubbie's nerves would survive it though Bubbsie especially as it happens every night many times! :(

It's clear you get your positive spirit from her Amanda, good to hear she is home 🙂

Good morning, A House Special 5.2 for me today! 🙂 Haven't had one of those for donkey's years! 🙂
Great news Amanda you have your Mum at home and you have the support of Mark this weekend.

Congrats Alan on your house special, may the next be sooner!

I am on a high 6.9, no idea why, seems my insulin needs have completely changed.

Not sure hubbie's nerves would survive it though Bubbsie especially as it happens every night many times! :(
Punishing Amigo...don't want to lower the tone here...but...one of the many times I had to get up to do the 'Cramp Dance'...someone here thought they were about to get lucky...he should be so lucky...no idea how you cope...appreciate you have to...just thinking about it makes me sweat!

Great news Amanda you have your Mum at home and you have the support of Mark this weekend.

Congrats Alan on your house special, may the next be sooner!

I am on a high 6.9, no idea why, it is like my insulin needs have completely changed.
The little 'Madam' is toying with you Jo...'Betty' needs a good thrashing!!!

12.1 for me yesterday, but only took 2 metformin due to yesterday's lie in. I obviously need the 3rd one.

Back