Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all and a 6.1 plus a nasty toothache, guess I might be having my first experience of antibiotics since diagnose but won't know till tomorrow!

Good morning all and a 6.1 plus a nasty toothache, guess I might be having my first experience of antibiotics since diagnose but won't know till tomorrow!
Oh nooo. I don't know why, but these things always seem to happen at weekends or when everywhere is closed.
It would be worth checking to see if there is an emergency dentist in your area, you might have Dentaline in your area who will be able to help

Oh nooo. I don't know why, but these things always seem to happen at weekends or when everywhere is closed.
It would be worth checking to see if there is an emergency dentist in your area, you might have Dentaline in your area who will be able to help
Good point, will investigate.

Reactions: Ljc
I have just gooled as I had never heard of it, it looks as though it is service on available in Kent.
I know of people around here haven't difficulty obtain emergency dental services over a Bank Holiday.

YUK! to both Jo...toothache & antibiotics😱😱😱....but...can't have one without the other...frustratingly!

6.8 for me which was a nice surprise as I was thinking it would of been the 7s.

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday. I'm meant to be sorting out paperwork and a consult later.

@New-journey hopefully your levels won't spike to much and your tooth gets sorted asap. I hate dentists well I have a fear of them but needs must and all that.

Happy good Bank Holiday Monday afternoon Peeps on this calm dull but dry day!
I went to bed with a 5.1
and woke to a 5.9 🙄 so today I'll share the 5.9 step with you GG!

Have a great afternoon & evening folks doing what you enjoy most 🙂
Take care and stay safe wherever you may be x
WL

White rabbits and an unremarkable 6.1 for me. Bank holiday and it's not raining yet. Have a good day everyone.
When I was growing up we only said white rabbits if the Month had an 'R' in it🙄 x
WL

Back