Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. 6.8 today.

7.0 for me this morning, Have a nice weekend folks.

Good morning folks. Changed my sensor last night so extra fingerpricks today, 6.8 meter 15 mins later 4.7 on Libre and the graph looks as though it couldn't make up its mind which direction to go in 😱

Morning all, 11.7 for me today. Off out for a girly day with my bestie. We're going to a spring craft fair at Hyde Hall in Chelmsford.

Morning...woke to a 4,7...since scoffed a Kit Kat right before bed...tested again...4.8...wonder how long that will last?...may need to eat one every night?

Morning my lovelies 🙂 it's a 6 <cough> for me today x

Morning all. 5.9 @ 6.39 am. Shocked to the core after watching the Samoans. Fattest place on Earth. 😱 That poor lady who'd had her foot off and didn't know what caused it. The young lady then tells her and she says "So it's down to food then" and nods before going on to eat a plate of fries and turkey tails which her family had brought into the hospital for her. 🙄

I'm watching Angela Rippon now on Aspirin. I'm glad I take it but worry about stomach bleeds. I'll be the healthiest hypochondriac I know. 😉

Morning all, snap, Bubbsie and Khskel, 4.7 here!
Could have knocked me down with a feather Robin...my first 4...a trio of us to boot...reasonable start to the Bank Holiday weekend!

Morning all. 5.9 @ 6.39 am. Shocked to the core after watching the Samoans. Fattest place on Earth. 😱 That poor lady who'd had her foot off and didn't know what caused it. The young lady then tells her and she says "So it's down to food then" and nods before going on to eat a plate of fries and turkey tails which her family had brought into the hospital for her. 🙄

I'm watching Angela Rippon now on Aspirin. I'm glad I take it but worry about stomach bleeds. I'll be the healthiest hypochondriac I know. 😉
Oh Ditto you do make me laugh...you have great numbers...great sense of humour...great honesty...refreshing...look forward to your posts...keep it up:D.

Morning everyone. 8.4 for me, think of me on Monday at 0700 when I am up for work on a lovely bank holiday
Off for haircut soon so have a lovely day all

Back