Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and very pleased to be sharing 6.5 with you khskel! Must admit I've eaten very few carbs for 2 days. And no cheese and only one coffee with cream so my calorie intake has dropped too. Hence weight down too.

Good to hear Linda. I must follow your example! Nice to see better results for you.

A 6.7 for me this morning.

12.2 for me this morning, but I did miss my last metformin of the day due to having severe indigestion following my lunch which sent my bg sky high. Safe to say I will not eat veg jambalaya again at work.

Morning all, its all the ones for me again today 11.1.
B****R Stitch...not long to go now...roll on the 5th of May...have I got the date right yet?...make sure you keep your dates in order...Moonwalk...Consultant...don't want you turning up to hospital in that decorated Bra...scare the life out of him/her...mind you...will get you their absolute attention if you did...there's a thought!

B****R Stitch...not long to go now...roll on the 5th of May...have I got the date right yet?...make sure you keep your dates in order...Moonwalk...Consultant...don't want you turning up to hospital in that decorated Bra...scare the life out of him/her...mind you...will get you their absolute attention if you did...there's a thought!
Hi Bubbsie, yep 5th May for hospital, then the 13th may for moonwalk. Gonna use the hospital appointment as a training walk as its 4 miles from my house and if its dry I'm going to walk there and back. I wont be wearing my decorated bra though!

Hi Bubbsie, yep 5th May for hospital, then the 13th may for moonwalk. Gonna use the hospital appointment as a training walk as its 4 miles from my house and if its dry I'm going to walk there and back. I wont be wearing my decorated bra though!
Wise decision Stitch...good luck with Appointment...and Consultant!

They have to sort you out that day Stitch, it's one of my birthday presents to see your levels start to be controlled! 😳

They have to sort you out that day Stitch, it's one of my birthday presents to see your levels start to be controlled! 😳
Thanks Amigo, hopefully your birthday will bring me luck. X

7.4 for me

Good morning all and 6.4 for me after another high day yesterday. Good news is my Mum is now in high dependency unit and has come back to her normal reality after not even recognising me for a few days. Now to get her moving and eating again, and she can move to normal ward. I am far less worried now.
@New-journey. I am glad to hear your mum is now back to her normal self. Our parents put us through it at times don't they, well I know mine have.
I hope you start to see a speedy recovery from now onwards.
And don't forget to look after yourself too.
Take care XXX

Good morning everyone. 4.4 today.

Hello there, ev1.🙂 4.7 here, after a Libre straight line from lunch-time onwards yesterday.🙄

Got my afternoon basal test today - ugh! I keep telling myself it'll be worth it!

So glad to hear your Mum's getting better, NJ. Must've been a stressful few days for you. Take care.🙂

Morning all. A mysterious 7.7 for me. No libre at the moment so don't know if it was a gradual rise overnight or a 2am whoosh. Happy Friday everyone.

Good morning all and 6.4 for me after another high day yesterday. Good news is my Mum is now in high dependency unit and has come back to her normal reality after not even recognising me for a few days. Now to get her moving and eating again, and she can move to normal ward. I am far less worried now.
Good news new -journey.

Good morning everyone. 8.1 for me this morning. Not getting too excited but every number in single figures is a great oneGetting back into the thinking of better food choices but not going hell for leather

Back