Group 7-day waking average?

Was it that bacon butty you had at midnight!!! 🙄
WL
I wish it was 🙂 But now could be a good time for some grilled bacon maybe 🙂

I certainly had a crash bang wallop last night, having dealt with the first hypo, I thought I could safely wait for the dawn rise to do its thing. Obviously not! that's what comes of doing a day's walking. My Libre graph looks like sand dunes.View attachment 3259
Oh dear , I see the DF was busy last night.

8.1 this morning for me and it's all the cocktails coming out of my system I'm sure off it.
Back to reality now as this won't be a reoccurring thing for sure.

Morning all. A pleasant 5.4 today.

I've had a nice run of 5s lately, and think that it's because I've been up early to test straightaway and not pottering about first. That, and letting the cat out after breakfast for her early morning constitutional before the butch tabby from over the garden wakes up and comes out to chase her...

10.1 for me this morning, but down to the seeded bread toast I had before bed I think. Have a good day all.

Good morning 🙂 A surprisingly low 4.4 for me today - 4.6 on Libre, and showing in the mid-4s throughout the night 😱 Obviously, the key to low, steady levels is to run a half marathon the day before...! 😱 😉
But could you really keep that pace up for days a week Northie?🙄
WLx

6.2 but I am full of a cold, have had it forever it seems, can't stop sneezing. I usually like sneezing but I'm a bit fed-up with it now.

Good morning everyone. 4.6 with a nice even line overnight🙂 till I got up that is , graph is telling a different story now lol.
Good one Ljc - I matched your number at midnight!
WL x

6.2 but I am full of a cold, have had it forever it seems, can't stop sneezing. I usually like sneezing but I'm a bit fed-up with it now.
Oh gawd Ditto - you could do without that - hope you feel better soon x
WL

Late on parade, sorry peeps - 5.8

Afternoon guys 🙂, I was 8.5 at 7 this morning :( never mind maybe I'll get back on track at some point, wish I had a reason like I'd indulged in something nice but unfortunately not the case :( x

I was 7.1 this morning. Great news for me as for the past three months I have been averaging 10-12. Started eating less carbs for the past few days and this is now the second day running I have been under 10. Pleased with that

Back