Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.7 today. Straight line at mid 4 overnight then rising since about 4:30am. Have a lovely day everyone.

Happy good Monday morning peeps!

Midnight bgl 4.6
06.40am bgl 6.4 - (2 slices bergen toast & butter at 4am!) Never slept a wink all night - again :(
Hope you all have the numbers you want.

Good number there Bubbsie
And GG

WL x

Morning folks.🙂 5.8 here. It seems Tresiba lets me coast slowly and gently downwards thru the night (unlike Lantus which has more of a crash-bang-wallop profile with me😱). 😛

Forest fires raging all over Asturias apparently - now where did I put those marshmallows? Let's hope it rains soon!:confused:

Good number NJ - better than mine (7.4) but I did rather over indulge last night with chocolate stuff and white wine 😱

I trust you find your mum feeling a little better this afternoon with less or no more halucinations.

I recall seeing a massive spider once when I was ill, just above the bedroom door frame - and I mean massive massive - one of those that had a bulbous body & very thin legs - even in my frame of mind at the time I couldnt believe it & had to dismiss it but i did cover my head with the duvet and hoped it would be gone by the time I emerged again - it was no laughing matter but I can laugh :D about it now - hallucinations play havoc with our minds sometimes, particularly when we're administered strong medications.
((((Big hugs for you & your mum)))) thinking of you both, take care hun x
WL
Thanks so much, that's a scary hallucination! My Mum did not recognise me yesterday and couldn't speak sense but her heart is doing well and she has started sleeping more. I am on my way again soon.

Morning...just about to post...realised needed to test first...before I could do that...hold on...6.3 this morning.
Good luck today Bubbsie, wishing you success with your appointment, thinking of you.

I certainly had a crash bang wallop last night, having dealt with the first hypo, I thought I could safely wait for the dawn rise to do its thing. Obviously not! that's what comes of doing a day's walking. My Libre graph looks like sand dunes.image.jpeg

Good morning everyone. 4.6 with a nice even line overnight🙂 till I got up that is , graph is telling a different story now lol.

After a week of good un's in the 6's I have a 9.0 this morning, No idea where that came from :(

Morning all and happy Monday, 10.3 for me today.

Thanks so much, that's a scary hallucination! My Mum did not recognise me yesterday and couldn't speak sense but her heart is doing well and she has started sleeping more. I am on my way again soon.
Hi NJ - great news that your mum's heart is doing well - the hallucinations are most probably due to the medication she is on - once that is reduced I doubt she will suffer any more of them - it's still only early days yet NJ and sleeping will only be to your mum's benefit towards her recovery.
I hope you are well rested - fed and ready to tackle a new day - and yes stress plays havoc with our bgls so try not to worry too much should yours go a little haywire - you have enough worry on your plate without adding further - take care of yourself and don't forget to feed your tummy throughout the day 🙂 xxx
PS. Sorry, didn't mean to scare you with my spider hallucination🙄
WL

Morning a 13.1 for me, so slightly lower than yesterday.

After a week of good un's in the 6's I have a 9.0 this morning, No idea where that came from :(
Was it that bacon butty you had at midnight!!! 🙄
WL

Last edited:
Morning all, a high 6.8 for me after eating very little yesterday and being high for no reason. Guess it's the stress!
Youre under so much stress right now N J . It is good to hear that your Mums heart is doing well and she is starting to sleep more. Try to get some rest while mum sleeps, Though I know it's difficult if not impossible in such a busy environment as well as being on the alert to help mum.
XXX

Back