Group 7-day waking average?

Can't believe I'm up at this time again!...thankfully not the first here...morning Alan🙂...a round 6 today...lots to do to prepare for tomorrow...gotta get busy busy busy.

Thought I was going to be the first this morning you both beat me to it lol, it's an 8.0 from me
Not a planned early start Barbara...that seems to be how it goes for me nowadays......hoping to get some afternoon zzzzz's...have a good day.

Morning everyone. A 6.5 for me today.

Good morning everyone. DF decided to wake me up with a pump occlusion at 3am. Not sure how much the insulin had been interrupted so did a very sleepy infusion set change and correction. 9.0 at 7am 🙂

sorry to hear you had a bad night AJ. a still high 14.3 for me, maybe I should give up sleeping.

Good morning everyone. I am most supprised to only be 6.4 after my act of pure stupidity at around 1am. My dad is now short of 1 bar of chunky Kit Kat. I'm mad at myself.

Morning guys 🙂 an 8.6 for me after half a unit correction for an 11.8 last night: ( xx

Good morning everyone. DF decided to wake me up with a pump occlusion at 3am. Not sure how much the insulin had been interrupted so did a very sleepy infusion set change and correction. 9.0 at 7am 🙂
That sound horrible. 9.0 is good after all that.

Happy good morning peeps! Looks like it could be a sunny day here🙂
After a sleepless night my bgl at 5am was 6.2 - not surprised🙄
2 boiled eggs & a cuppa char one hour later bgl was 6.3
Look after yourselves and have an enjoyable weekend x
WL

Morning all, 4.1 half an hour ago, 5.3 now, and that after hypo central yesterday evening after a longer walk than anticipated (4 fruit pastilles during the walk and a whole mars bar afterwards needed) . And a preemptive biscuit in the middle of the night as well. Guess last week wasn't the best time to up my basal, have now lowered it again!

Good morning all, 5.4 after long day yesterday. Mum's operation was success and I was with her as she slowly woke up over hours. So glad I could support her. Thanks for all your good wishes and support, did overdo it yesterday as stayed so late missed my train, then had hypo, sister wouldn't pick me up so got expensive taxi. Oh well new day, back to hospital later, have good day everyone.

Morning all, 10.3 for !e today. Hoping to get my bra decorated today ready for the Moonwalk in 3 weeks time.

Good morning 🙂 it would appear the DF was out on the town last night as I woke up with a 13.9 after a hypo last night. Heading in the right direction now after a helping of insulin for breakfast.

I hope you have a good weekend, sun shining for now 🙂

Back