Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 9.0 here, but heading in the right direction (down!).🙄

Good luck today, AJ and Manda1.🙂

Warm n windy weather forecast for the weekend - hang on to your toupees, folks!😱😛

Morning all. Non-Libre reading of 6.5 this morning.
@Northerner , I'm exactly the same. Usually about a point higher within 10 mins of feet hitting the floor but then level out. Pesky little beast this D, flitting about everywhere..

Morning...a surprising 6.2 today...in view of stress...stress...stress...battle continues with the testing strips debacle...now DSN at local surgery has poked her size nines in...why...who knows?

Morning it's a 7.2 from me today happy with that any improvement is better than none even if it's only for one day, have a good day everyone.
Whole day before you Barbara...great start...even better in the pipeline...you'll see...build on that.🙂

Morning guys 🙂 7.8 for me :( can't seem to get back on track after that stubborn hypo on Wednesday but not high enough to comfortably correct :( x

Morning all, 10.9 for me today.

Hope the appointment goes well Amanda {{{HUGS}}}

Good morning 🙂 Mornings are becoming interesting with the libre - tested just before I got out of bed, I was 5.6, tested on meter after getting up (5 mins later) - 6.7! Thought 'surely I haven't risen that much in 5 minutes!', but tested again with Libre and it had gone up to 6.2! 😱 My liver obviously goes into a massive panic mode as soon as my feet hit the floor!
Join the club! 5.3 this morning at 6.30, went back to sleep, 5.9 at 7.30, 7.2 at 7.50! All I've done is get up and go to the loo. I'm usually in the 8s by the time I go downstairs.

Oops had a memory malfunction and typed in wrong number. Wishful thinking I reckon! 😉

My lowest ever waking reading this morning, A 6.2 from me today. 🙂

Thanks @wirralass and @Amigo for hugs and supportive words.
6.2 for me after getting back from hospital very late and I am going later this morning so I can be with her in intensive care. Operation happening now and hoping all will go well.
Hope everything goes as well as possible hun, thinking of you guys xx

Back