Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all woke up at 8 today another world record, sober, and in a good place

Well done Ingressus. It's not easy but you're doing great! 🙂

Thinking of you today @AJLang and got everything crossed!

A 6.2 for me today. I reckon all the nocturnal exercise trying to dance off the cramp must be helping! 🙄

I woke at 4.1 and taking my Mum to hospital now in Bristol for a major heart operation, last time the surgeon made a mistake and cancelled it after all the pre ops, hoping this time all goes well.

Hope all goes well this time round and hope for a speedy recovery.

Morning all - recorded 5.5 this morning

Off now to hospital to be fitted with a 24 hour blood pressure monitor

Hayho

Thanks guys today was a disaster had my lunch as usual and don't know whether it was due to rushing around straight after or stress or what to be honest but was washing my hands an hour later and my legs began to feel like jelly tested and 3.2 then jelly babies got myself to 3.7 before I got in the car an hour later keep feeding myself exactly the same result then drop all the way back down to 3 resulting in me unable to be with my partner and support him I still went in but sat at the back so not to disturb anyone I feel like an utter failure and will no doubt be sitting sky high when I test soon :( x
Aw, sorry to hear this, Kaylz.:( Don't feel bad. We've got no control over our bodies' reactions under stress - at my Dad's funeral, I was spot on for the emotional bit (the funeral) and then mega-high for the not-as-emotional bit (the wake). I was expecting it to be the other way round!:confused:

Hi folks.🙂 What a morning! 10.8 on waking, then fighting to keep BG up all morning while I was out n about - I think I may have hit my ideal Tresiba dose at last!🙄

Was a 15.3 this morning, but I had run out of Metformin so did not have any yesterday as I was stuck in work. Probably still my binge on Monday coming out. Feel ok except for a bit tired.

Sorry to hear some of you are having hard times at the moment, my thoughts are with you.

Thanks guys today was a disaster had my lunch as usual and don't know whether it was due to rushing around straight after or stress or what to be honest but was washing my hands an hour later and my legs began to feel like jelly tested and 3.2 then jelly babies got myself to 3.7 before I got in the car an hour later keep feeding myself exactly the same result then drop all the way back down to 3 resulting in me unable to be with my partner and support him I still went in but sat at the back so not to disturb anyone I feel like an utter failure and will no doubt be sitting sky high when I test soon :( x

Sorry to hear you had such a rough day @Kaylz (((hugs))) try not to feel guilty as it's not your fault you were having hypos. I hope you are better today xx

9.4 for me today, think I'm going to have to do a basal test and tweak my nighttime insulin 🙄

Sorry to hear you had such a rough day @Kaylz (((hugs))) try not to feel guilty as it's not your fault you were having hypos. I hope you are better today xx
Thanks Lucy 🙂 I know theres nothing I could have done to stop it clearly was just too much for me, my arms and legs are aching but think that's more to do with doing my own and my mum's hair (her hair is extremely long and thick 🙄) and I dried and straightened it for her took a while I tell ya lol and the legs are due to wearing heels for 5-6 hours, the headache afterwards was a nightmare all I wanted to do was come home and sleep it off but feeling better today 🙂 (well apart from the now aching bum cheek from having my contraceptive injection this afternoon lol) xx

Well done Ingressus. It's not easy but you're doing great! 🙂

Thinking of you today @AJLang and got everything crossed!

A 6.2 for me today. I reckon all the nocturnal exercise trying to dance off the cramp must be helping! 🙄
Good number Amigo - and we'll done @Ingressus

Aw, sorry to hear this, Kaylz.:( Don't feel bad. We've got no control over our bodies' reactions under stress - at my Dad's funeral, I was spot on for the emotional bit (the funeral) and then mega-high for the not-as-emotional bit (the wake). I was expecting it to be the other way round!:confused:

Hi folks.🙂 What a morning! 10.8 on waking, then fighting to keep BG up all morning while I was out n about - I think I may have hit my ideal Tresiba dose at last!🙄
Thanks Bloden I have seen stress can push it up so never in a month of Sundays expected yesterday's events but hey I made it through the service and was able to support him afterwards lucky for me his family are so understanding and knew there was nothing I could do but fight what felt like a losing battle haha x

I woke at 4.1 and taking my Mum to hospital now in Bristol for a major heart operation, last time the surgeon made a mistake and cancelled it after all the pre ops, hoping this time all goes well.
@New journey -You're mum and yourself are in my thoughts NJ - I do hope your mum's cardiac surgery goes well & as planned - very stressful worrying & anxious time for all concerned - big (((((hugs))))) for you both & your family - you take care now and stay in touch xx
WL

Last edited:
6.8 for me this am

Sorry to here folks are having hard times thinking of you's

Back