Group 7-day waking average?

I hope Harry knows what's about to hit him! 😱 🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.1 for me today 🙂
Funny you should mention that Alan...since I've posted...no obvious sign of him.🙂

Good morning it's an 8.7 for me and there was no Easter chocolate all weekend I didn't dare !!! but happy with that after getting to 16.2 yesterday morning after two slices of white toast and butter (all that was left in our caravan) won't be doing that again.

Last edited:
Good morning it's an 8.7 for me and there was no Easter chocolate all weekend for me
Blooming hard work getting those waking numbers down Barbara...I found it so frustrating...usually always higher for me first thing...regularly starting with 6's...followed by 5's throughout the day...it will happen...'Betty' likes to be spontaneous (diplomatic for a right B***H)...keep us on our toes...it'll come soon enough.😉

Good morning everyone. 12.5 for me today.

Good morning it's an 8.7 for me and there was no Easter chocolate all weekend I didn't dare !!! but happy with that after getting to 16.2 yesterday morning after two slices of white toast and butter (all that was left in our caravan) won't be doing that again.
White bread is actually worse than table sugar for hitting your blood sugar levels 😱 Lesson learned - get some Burgen Soya and Linseed in! 😉 This is the kind of thing that people who don't test don't see, and may think there's nothing wrong with white bread, especially as some types are advertised as 'healthy' (they may have extra vitamins put in). Show's the importance of testing 🙂

Blooming hard work getting those waking numbers down Barbara...I found it so frustrating...usually always higher for me first thing...regularly starting with 6's...followed by 5's throughout the day...it will happen...'Betty' likes to be spontaneous (diplomatic for a right B***H)...keep us on our toes...it'll come soon enough.😉

Very hard Bubbsie, I've not seen a 5 or 6 since I've started testing but I'll keep soldiering on, I kinda knew the white bread may spike me but must admit not by that much, I don't normally eat white at all so lesson learnt.

White bread is actually worse than table sugar for hitting your blood sugar levels 😱 Lesson learned - get some Burgen Soya and Linseed in! 😉 This is the kind of thing that people who don't test don't see, and may think there's nothing wrong with white bread, especially as some types are advertised as 'healthy' (they may have extra vitamins put in). Show's the importance of testing 🙂

Lesson learnt definitely, I do eat burgen but never realised white bread was worse than table sugar for blood levels. So glad I test every day now.

Very hard Bubbsie, I've not seen a 5 or 6 since I've started testing but I'll keep soldiering on, I kinda knew the white bread may spike me but must admit not by that much, I don't normally eat white at all so lesson learnt.
Lesson learnt definitely, I do eat burgen but never realised white bread was worse than table sugar for blood levels. So glad I test every day now.

White bread...the enemy...but...on occasion it needs to be done...all a good learning curve Barbara...I had chocolate cake yesterday...needed to...back to walking this morning...aren't you surprised/relieved by how much that tiny meter tells...invaluable tool ...you'll get there...best advice I got here was..1..test...2.don't rush...3.take things at your own pace...six months later...feeling the benefit...won't be long for you.

To get back in the 7's would be good but it's another 8.1 for me this morning.

White bread...the enemy...but...on occasion it needs to be done...all a good learning curve Barbara...I had chocolate cake yesterday...needed to...back to walking this morning...aren't you surprised/relieved by how much that tiny meter tells...invaluable tool ...you'll get there...best advice I got here was..1..test...2.don't rush...3.take things at your own pace...six months later...feeling the benefit...won't be long for you.

Thanks for the advice Bubbsie early days for me I'll get there but yes that tiny little meter is invaluable .....

To get back in the 7's would be good but it's another 8.1 for me this morning.
Not that far off it Rob.🙂

Morning all! It's a 6.1 for me (budge up Northie)🙂

Good morning everyone. 12.5 for me today.
That DF is playing fast & loose with you AJ...she needs a good whupping!

Hi there, good peeps.🙂 8.0 here.

Don't want to get ahead of myself after just one day using Tresiba, but yesterday afternoon I didn't sky-rocket at 4 o'clock like I have been doing with Lantus...hope today's the same.🙂

Sorry to hear this Amanda, you are having a few ups and downs lately :( I hope things settle down for you soon 🙂
Thank you Alan. I haven't posted a lot of my results in recent months because they've been so erratic :( But I keep fighting to get my daily average on my Libre down although it seems to be a constant battle at the moment.

That DF is playing fast & loose with you AJ...she needs a good whupping!
Thank you Bubbsie. I will give a massive whop with a great big hammer 🙂

Good morning folks. Suns out here and it's 4.5
@Northerner, I bet you can wait for that parcel to arrive 🙂

Back