Group 7-day waking average?

Hi, yes my basal is changing today. Last night I had no basal insulin as today I'm starting on split doses of Levermir, I'm hoping it will sort out the early am hypos. I did wonder if I'd go higher than this.
Yes, I have just read your other thread 🙂 Hope things settle down to good and manageable levels 🙂

Hi, yes my basal is changing today. Last night I had no basal insulin as today I'm starting on split doses of Levermir, I'm hoping it will sort out the early am hypos. I did wonder if I'd go higher than this.
I hope the change works well for you.

Good morning everyone. 4.9 today 🙂.
Got to see the vampire later this morning, hopefully it'll shed some light on why I'm feeling exhausted lately.
Good luck Lin.

Got to see the vampire later this morning, hopefully it'll shed some light on why I'm feeling exhausted lately.

Good luck, hope you get to the bottom of it xx

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all. Quite a nice flat line again over night once I'd got that pesky bedtime hypo sorted. Happy with a 6.7. Good luck with the vampires @Ljc and a good day to one and all.

@Ljc . fingers crossed for later Lin..
5.8 for e this morning for me . Have a good day everyone.

Checked my b.s. this morning for the first time as I 've just recently been diagnosed and bought my own monitor.
It was 11.3.
I'm on metformin 500 mg X 2.
But will be eventually on 4 a day.
Hi @Shirley Cooper3791. I'm glad you are testing, it will really help you discover how the various carbs affect you.
The fasting BG (blood glucose) level is often the last one to start coming down.

After 12 days in Southern Germany and not really sticking to the diet like I should I'm an 8.2 this morning but amazed I managed to lose another 1.5kg whilst away!

I hope the vampire transforms into helpful person and Lin you get answers and the help you need to feel better.

Reactions: Ljc
Morning people. Went to bed on 5.9, woke to a 5.8. How's thAt for a straight line!
Good luck with the bloods (iPad wanted to put Lloyds o_O) today @Ljc

Good morning 🙂 and 7.8 this morning.
Hope the blood tests help find the cause of your tiredness Lin.

Morning lovelies 🙂 , move over and make way for a little one please @Northerner 6.5 here too, good luck with the vampy @Ljc hope they can get to the bottom of it for you xx

Morning all, its a bit gloomy in London today. Anyways, its a 10.4 for me today.

Back