Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. 7.0 today , all my own fault too :(
Nothing wrong with that Lin...just one of those mornings!

Didn't take mine this morning as I was angry as it shoots through the roof if I am. Have calmed down now thankfully.

Moods and stress and anger all play a part in this sadly for bg levels.
Absolutely Dolly...my bete noir is a frustrating drive down the A1(M)...never bother to take it until way after I'm home.

Morning everyone. May be my lowest ever today with a 4.7, and a flat line all night as usual.

Its a 5.4 for me this bright morning x 🙂

Its a 5.6 this morning ,
Have a nice day everyone .

Morning all, a 10.9 for me today. I need to start getting creative (something that I'm not) as I need to get decorating my bra ready for doing the moonwalk in just over 4 weeks time!!! 😱😱

Morning...6.1 today...rolling that dice at the clot clinic this morning...fingers crossed🙂.
Come on 3 you know you can do it. 🙂

Morning...6.1 today...rolling that dice at the clot clinic this morning...fingers crossed🙂.
All the best for today Bubbsie. Fingers crossed this side also .

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.5 today.
Good luck at clinic Bubbsie. Today may be your lucky day! 🙂
Hope A1c score is kind for you today Linda .

Whooping 17.3 for me today, but I was not well yesterday evening.

Good morning 🙂 8.2 today which I'm pleased with after I did my best to put myself in DKA yesterday 🙄

I bought a silicone skin for my pump to protect it and had to disconnect the tubing from the cannula to get the pump into the skin. Idiot here forgot to reconnect the pump and carried on for hours correcting higher and higher blood sugar with the insulin dribbling down my skin. Thank goodness insulin has a disgusting smell and alerted me because by the time I realised I was at 27.2. It is very alarming how quickly bg rises when you don't have any insulin in the system. My dreams that I may be cured were dealt a blow yesterday. Everything connected today and I'll endeavour not to be such a chump 😳

Hello! 5.5 for me today. Good luck at the clot clinic @Bubbsie.

Back