Group 7-day waking average?

A whopping 15.3 for me to day. Self inflicted after eating an ice cream and Burger King yesterday, coupled with forgetting to take my metformin.

@Amigo . Sorry to hear this ,Hope tonight is kinder to you Amigo .

Oh dear! 😱 At least you are aware of why it happened! 🙂

Yes, I have no-one else to blame for this. I expected to be high, but it is higher than I expected to be honest.

A 6.9 for me after another bad night! :(
Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well again Amigo. Is it your shoulder or general joint pain? So frustrating. Hope tonight's a better one.

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well again Amigo. Is it your shoulder or general joint pain? So frustrating. Hope tonight's a better one.

Bit of everything I'm afraid Linda :(

Hope you have a better week numbers wise.

Didn't take mine this morning as I was angry as it shoots through the roof if I am. Have calmed down now thankfully.

Moods and stress and anger all play a part in this sadly for bg levels.

Didn't take mine this morning as I was angry as it shoots through the roof if I am. Have calmed down now thankfully.

Moods and stress and anger all play a part in this sadly for bg levels.

I dont want to be rude but why so angry this morning dont have to answer

It's to do with dog showing and it was done at 5.30am and I knew then it would go through the roof.

5.8 for me this morning due to getting back on the Atkins. Pleased with that reading and relieved. 🙂

It wasn't Alan Carr that got you all riled up was it Dolly? :D Hope you feel better now.

Edit! Wishful thinking, still suffering for four day binge and it was 6.6 @ 7.50am. The 5.8 was later at 1.39pm.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. 7.0 today , all my own fault too :(

Morning...6.1 today...rolling that dice at the clot clinic this morning...fingers crossed🙂.

Back