Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 10.9 for me today. Won't be about much after this morning. Off for some sunshine and warmth. See you all in about 12 days. Hope any appointments and stuff that people have go well. Stay safe and look after yourself everyone's. Speak soon. X
Enjoy your holiday Stitch...will relish that sunshine...from a distance...of course🙂.

Morning all, 5.9 here, not too shabby considering I was throwing fruit pastilles at a 2.7 at 1am, would have thrown some at the DF if I could.

Have a good time, Stitch!

Well a shocking 6.3 for me this morning down from an uncorrected 10.8 at bedtime (6.7 at 3:30am), good luck @Bubbsie 🙂, enjoy your holiday @Stitch147 please bring back some lovely weather 🙂 safe journey xx

5.5 and very happy that yesterday I had good readings all day in rather exceptional circumstances. Looking for a more 'normal' day today!

Well a shocking 6.3 for me this morning down from an uncorrected 10.8 at bedtime (6.7 at 3:30am), good luck @Bubbsie 🙂, enjoy your holiday @Stitch147 please bring back some lovely weather 🙂 safe journey xx
As N-J says, @Kaylz, 6.3 is absolutely fine and well done for NOT correcting the 10.8 at bedtime, you did exactly the right thing, I wouldn't have corrected that either - and look! You came down by over 4 mmol/l anyway! 🙂 Really, 6.3 is not a problem at all 🙂

@Kaylz wonderjng if you ate the Kit Kat? Glad you are feeling happier and you got some support.
Haha everyone is asking me that lol, no I had a kinder milk slice yesterday and I'm saving the kit kat for tomorrow as I have a hospital appointment today so lunch is going to be a bit of rush and after waiting so long for it I want to sit and enjoy it rather than shovel it down 🙂 x

Morning all, 10.9 for me today. Won't be about much after this morning. Off for some sunshine and warmth. See you all in about 12 days. Hope any appointments and stuff that people have go well. Stay safe and look after yourself everyone's. Speak soon. X
Have a fantastic time!

Morning all. 5.8 for me.
Have a great holiday Stitch.
@Kaylz , I'd have killed for a 6.3 when I was 4 months in (there are days I'd still!). It's well within range. Well done.

Haha everyone is asking me that lol, no I had a kinder milk slice yesterday and I'm saving the kit kat for tomorrow as I have a hospital appointment today so lunch is going to be a bit of rush and after waiting so long for it I want to sit and enjoy it rather than shovel it down 🙂 x
When you do, we want second by second updates and we will be celebrating with you! 🙂
Good luck with your hospital appointment.

@Northerner and @New-journey that might have came across the wrong way to you guys, it sounded better in my head, I was very pleased with the 6.3 from the 10.8, I didn't mean oh my god I'm shocked it's as high as 6.3 which I think is the way it sounds on here reading it back now lol, sorry for any confusion haha x

When you do, we want second by second updates and we will be celebrating with you! 🙂
Good luck with your hospital appointment.
I might even take a photo of me eating it just so you guys know I actually did it haha, and thanks hoping I get the all clear with my eyes, fingers crossed x

@Northerner and @New-journey that might have came across the wrong way to you guys, it sounded better in my head, I was very pleased with the 6.3 from the 10.8, I didn't mean oh my god I'm shocked it's as high as 6.3 which I think is the way it sounds on here reading it back now lol, sorry for any confusion haha x
That makes complete sense!

Morning all 5.1 for me this morning x good luck today bubbsie x and enjoy your holibobs stitch ... Hope everyone has a good day x

Have a lovely holiday

Morning all! It's a 6.2 for me today.🙂

Back