Group 7-day waking average?

I was a bit nervous about hypos last night so didn't use my extra basal - that was a mistake because I woke up at 9.7. Oh well c'est la vie.

9.0 for me :(

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.4
Some excellent numbers today! 🙂
Hope everyone's appts go well and Stitch have a fab holiday.

Amongst all the excellent numbers, I also have a 7.4 today Linda :( unusually high for me.

I've got an appointment with the orthopaedic surgeon this afternoon to see if anything can be done about my shoulder.

Another morning low record for me today a 6.7

Amongst all the excellent numbers, I also have a 7.4 today Linda :( unusually high for me.

I've got an appointment with the orthopaedic surgeon this afternoon to see if anything can be done about my shoulder.
Hope the appointment goes well @Amigo 🙂

Yes good luck Amigo. Will be great if something can help 🙂

well guys thanks for the good wishes for my appointment today, I am very pleased to report Dr Ellis has said I am the best success story for eyelea 🙂 there is no fluid behind the eyes anymore and I now have 20/20 vision back in my right eye, I am so freeking happy right now, I have to go and see him again in 2 months but that's fine with me lol 🙂 xx

Wonderfull news glad it went well.

well guys thanks for the good wishes for my appointment today, I am very pleased to report Dr Ellis has said I am the best success story for eyelea 🙂 there is no fluid behind the eyes anymore and I now have 20/20 vision back in my right eye, I am so freeking happy right now, I have to go and see him again in 2 months but that's fine with me lol 🙂 xx
So pleased for you Kaylz - that's one less thing for you to worry about xx

Excellent news Kaylz! Glad to hear it! 🙂

Morning all...6 for me today.

Morning! A 5.3 today. The late night snack of peanuts works!

Morning all. The DF came to visit after lunch yesterday and I've been all over the place since. A rubbish 9.3 for me. Onwards and downwards

Morning all. The DF came to visit after lunch yesterday and I've been all over the place since. A rubbish 9.3 for me. Onwards and downwards
She must have cloned herself cos I'm sure she's here egging my Lantus on to misbehave.:confused:

Morning folks.🙂 A 5.7 here after another hypo.o_O

The weather's defying the dire forecast - the sun's shining!😛 So pleased about your eyes, Kaylz.:D

Snap! 🙂
Snap yourself Alan...blood test done for HbA1c yesterday...gave myself a bit of leeway...three months until the next...celebrated with some...Daddy's Brown Sauce...a whole two tablespoons of it...I blame that!!:D

Back