Group 7-day waking average?

Thank you Bubbsie - it has taken me 46 years to learn this foreign language :D :D
Having admitted my complete ignorance here AJ...in my defence only had one coffee so far...sloping off to the kitchen...hmmn...can smell that Colombian blend 🙂 brewing now.

Good morning everyone. I like this new sensor, it's reading exactly 2.0 below my meter Libre 5.7 this morning or meter 7.7

My lowest in 2 weeks this morning, Checking in with a 7.8

Having admitted my complete ignorance here AJ...in my defence only had one coffee so far...sloping off to the kitchen...hmmn...can smell that Colombian blend 🙂 brewing now.
Enjoy your coffee 🙂

5.5 for me and had a dreadful migraine last night which still lingers, wondering whether to cancel meeting this morning and go back to bed!

5.5 for me and had a dreadful migraine last night which still lingers, wondering whether to cancel meeting this morning and go back to bed!
Jo...go back to bed...I get the occasional migraine...awful...doubt you'd be able to concentrate on your meeting...be kind to yourself...pick up the phone...cancel...back under those warm covers...sleep it off🙂...hoping the little so and so gives up...and leaves you in peace to enjoy your weekend.

Morning all, a whoops 8.3 for me. Was 4.1 at bedtime, too low to go to bed on especially as I'd had alcohol, so had a slice of toast to make sure I didn't hypo in the night, and looks like I overdid it!

Morning 7.6 here so not enough for a correction x

Morning folks.🙂 4.4 here - Lantus is planning a night-time hypo attack, I'm sure of it. Best head it off at the pass...o_O

Wow I managed a 6.7 this morning but only as a result of increasing my basal (temporary basal rate) by a third all night AND only having 20 carbs of dinner. I really don't know what's going on with my body at the moment as its wanting increasingly larger amounts of insulin and even then it's fire fighting. I don't know if it's the gastroparesis, stress or a combination. But I don't want to stick to low carb because 50g carb for my evening meal is Usualky perfect for the Gastroparesis. Anyhow I'm going to celebrate the 6.7 and thank goodness for my pump 🙂
That's a good number AJ :Dkeep at it x

I'll join you Bubbs - I'll bring my own sachet of skinny cappuccino if you don't mind! x

Good enough Bubbsie for now - tomorrow's another day x
Was a bad girl yesterday WL...no evening walk...and more than nibbled on brazil nuts before bed last night...pay back😱😱😱.

Back