Group 7-day waking average?

@Ljc. Forgive my ignorance but why do you need to have to use both? What is a sensor - what does it look like in comparison to the nexus meter? Sorry I'm a dumbo!🙄 x
@wirralass No you're not, you're learning 🙂

A Libre freestyle is a way of sampling the fluid between the cells every five minutes to see how much glucose it contains, the sensor goes on the back of the upper arm and it works for up to 14 days.
Have a read of my thread about it
It cuts down drastically on the number of finger pricks I have to do
https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/me-and-my-new-libre-freestyle.64959/
It's not available on the NHS

@wirralass No you're not, you're learning 🙂

A Libre freestyle is a way of sampling the fluid between the cells every five minutes to see how much glucose it contains, the sensor goes on the back of the upper arm and it works for up to 14 days.
Have a read of my thread about it
It cuts down drastically on the number of finger pricks I have to do
https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/me-and-my-new-libre-freestyle.64959/
It's not available on the NHS
Thank you Ljc. Tiz good of you, I appreciate that. x

Reactions: Ljc
Morning...looks like I may be working this fine Sunday!...yuk...6.1 today.

Morning all, got up thinking it was 7, but eyes weren't working!!! Anyway, 10.3 for me today.

Another drop for me down to 7.1 this morning 🙂

good morning everyone. 5.8, Libre 5.4 the closest reading I've had so far.
@grovesy You are doing so well. The fasting ones are often the last ones to come down.

Morning all an 8.0 for me :( (had half a unit for a very shocking and unexpected 12.0 at bed time last night :() x

I am ok with it during the day they are lower been lower been getting a few 5.0.My 7 and 14 day averages are around 7.0.
Good numbers grovesy...pretty much the same here...slightly higher in the morning...but lower during daylight...ooh...what does that say about us😱😱😱...sweating a little bit now...seeing the blood letter This week...the 'ever welcome' HbA1c test...I look back to those happy times...when I knew nothing of HbA1c...nowadays I feel I could write a blasted book on it.

A not at all welcome 7.2 for me but I think I know why. Took my foot off the diabetic brake yesterday and it's no longer an option! :(

Never mind, today is another day in Sugarfree land! 🙄

good morning everyone. 5.8, Libre 5.4 the closest reading I've had so far.
@grovesy You are doing so well. The fasting ones are often the last ones to come down.
Good numbers grovesy...pretty much the same here...slightly higher in the morning...but lower during daylight...ooh...what does that say about us😱😱😱...sweating a little bit now...seeing the blood letter This week...the 'ever welcome' HbA1c test...I look back to those happy times...when I knew nothing of HbA1c...nowadays I feel I could write a blasted book on it.
I am pretty much back to pre illness levels. What suprised me this week is i have been battling a sore throat and a cold and my levels have been normal for me.

Back