Group 7-day waking average?

I'll join you Bubbs - I'll bring my own sachet of skinny cappuccino if you don't mind! x
No need...I'll use my retro coffee machine...that's makes all the right noises...puffs...whistles...and delivers an excellent cappuchino...hmmn...hmmn...hmmn😉

Happy to be a 6.6 this morning. Been laid awake since just after 4am. No reason apart from 'whizzing brain syndrome!' 🙄
Me too Amigo - & a corker of a migraine too. I'm happy that you're happy with your 6.6 x

No need...I'll use my retro coffee machine...that's makes all the right noises...puffs...whistles...and delivers an excellent cappuchino...hmmn...hmmn...hmmn😉
Ooo posh eh? I'm envious Bubbs coz I haven't got one of those fancy machines - it's a plain but very serviceable black kettle that sits on my kitchen worktop! But tell you what - I'll take the next flight down to yours! Expect me soon!x

Id be over the moon with a 6.8!!!
Hopefully when you finally get to see someone your readings will change 🙂 I felt awful last night after something my OH said, his mother had asked him how I was doing with my sugar levels and he told her I was 9 when I'd went to bed the previous night, her reply ooohhh and then well that's not too bad, she's been diagnosed Type 2 for over a year now I think and has supposedly never had a reading over 9 😱, with the chips and piece of icing off the chistmas cake she had last time I was there I'm uncertain but pretty sure if she'd tested 2 hours later it might have read over 9 x

yeah, I was starting to dread testing hehe. its insomnia that's causing it I reckon

yeah, I was starting to dread testing hehe. its insomnia that's causing it I reckon
I know exactly how insomnia affects us Sean & so do some other folk on here, it's been raging around the forum for a week or so, it's contagious you know?!🙄hope you sleep better tonight

Good morning everyone. I like this new sensor, it's reading exactly 2.0 below my meter Libre 5.7 this morning or meter 7.7
@Ljc. Please explain yourself L, what does all this mean - I'm in the dark ( & i mean literally, the ceiling light bulb has just blown whilst I write!!! Haha!) No idea what 2.0 below meter Libre 5.7 means - I'm still learning! x

Reactions: Ljc
Morning all, a whoops 8.3 for me. Was 4.1 at bedtime, too low to go to bed on especially as I'd had alcohol, so had a slice of toast to make sure I didn't hypo in the night, and looks like I overdid it!
That b...h DF visited you last night I think & put glucose in your drink - thought I'd sent her packing into space 🙄

@Ljc. Please explain yourself L, what does all this mean - I'm in the dark ( & i mean literally, the ceiling light bulb has just blown whilst I write!!! Haha!) No idea what 2.0 below meter Libre 5.7 means - I'm still learning! x
@wirralass , Hope you've got a new lightbulb in.
Sorry L is my abbreviation for the Libre freestyle sensor I'm using
It's reading exactly 2.0 below what my finger prick meter (nexus) says.
Libre reading was 5.7
Nexus meter was 7.7
It seems a big difference but it really isn't

looks like tha DF needs another good bashing to teach her a lesson, she's messed around with a lot of us recently
@Ljc. She sure has. Think we need to find her a partner to take her away from us?!🙄 Or would that be inviting double trouble??

@wirralass , Hope you've got a new lightbulb in.
Sorry L is my abbreviation for the Libre freestyle sensor I'm using
It's reading exactly 2.0 below what my finger prick meter (nexus) says.
Libre reading was 5.7
Nexus meter was 7.7
It seems a big difference but it really isn't
@Ljc. Forgive my ignorance but why do you need to have to use both? What is a sensor - what does it look like in comparison to the nexus meter? Sorry I'm a dumbo!🙄 x

I know exactly how insomnia affects us Sean & so do some other folk on here, it's been raging around the forum for a week or so, it's contagious you know?!🙄hope you sleep better tonight

ironically it was world sleep day yesterday!

Back