Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone, a shaky 3.7
Hazel...you know I'm rubbish with anything insulin related...hypo?...take things easy...someone will be along shortly who will be able to offer more constructive advice.

I'll be fine, porridge is on and I am going to have a cooked breakfast after.

So I am good thanks
Okay Hazel...panic over (mine not yours)...wish I was nearer...porridge & a cooked breakfast...sounds just the thing...I'd be right over🙂.

Up with an 8.5 this morning.

Good morning 🙂 6.6 for me today, not bad after a 7.7 before bed. I've been very poorly over the past few days with a vicious strain of manflu :( Ironically, I'm guessing it's something I picked up from the surgery where I received a glowing report on my health at my annual review 🙄 I'm getting paranoid about going to the surgery nowadays - it's full of sick people :(

6.8 this morning. And a quiet day in, so that will be nice.
Coming down Sadhbh...I love those occasional days at home...no appointments...no interruptions...just doing anything I want to...at my own leisure...bliss🙂.

Morning all! A rather high (for me) 6.6 today. Was a bit naughty last night. Steak & kidney suet pudding followed by chocolate fudge cake. Wasn't my desicion, I was over my Brothers & that's what he put in front of me.😳 And it's blood test day today too.

Morning all! A rather high (for me) 6.6 today. Was a bit naughty last night. Steak & kidney suet pudding followed by chocolate fudge cake. Wasn't my desicion, I was over my Brothers & that's what he put in front of me.😳 And it's blood test day today too.
Good luck with that Blood test Mark...doubt it will reveal the depths of your depravity...Steak & Kidney Pie...would kill for a slice of that right NOW!!!...homemade?

Good morning 🙂 6.6 for me today, not bad after a 7.7 before bed. I've been very poorly over the past few days with a vicious strain of manflu :( Ironically, I'm guessing it's something I picked up from the surgery where I received a glowing report on my health at my annual review 🙄 I'm getting paranoid about going to the surgery nowadays - it's full of sick people :(
Hope you are on the mend,

Not doing mine this morning,I had a bit of a disturbed night to.
grovesy...have a hall pass...entitled to it...seems to be an epidemic of disturbed sleep just now...better day tomorrow...and its almost the weekend🙂

Wondered were you were Alan...hardly seems a fair exchange...a glowing report in return for a bout of 'man flu'😱.

Glad you feeling bit better Alan, how rubbish to get so ill whilst getting a glowing heath report.

Good luck with that Blood test Mark...doubt it will reveal the depths of your depravity...Steak & Kidney Pie...would kill for a slice of that right NOW!!!...homemade?
Yes, homemade. And huge! Not a slice, it was the whole bloody thing!

Glad to hear from you @Northerner. Hope you feel better soon.

Good morning 🙂 6.6 for me today, not bad after a 7.7 before bed. I've been very poorly over the past few days with a vicious strain of manflu :( Ironically, I'm guessing it's something I picked up from the surgery where I received a glowing report on my health at my annual review 🙄 I'm getting paranoid about going to the surgery

Good to have you back Alan, was gettong worried about you

Back