Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...slight rise today...6.1

Morning all, 10.2 for me today.

Morning all, 4.7 here, and not even alcohol related. I did a lot of physical activity yesterday, scrubbing the garden bench and going for a walk, so that probably accounts for it.

Good morning everyone. 11.7 after a 4.30am correction. Whatever I do I can't get my overnight levels right. C'est la vie 🙂

@RobK ,It's not too bad at all, remember some of us have been at this for years. I logged in with a 14..? just the other day.
Thanks for the reassurance, Have only just started testing in the last week so all this is a new thing for me, Must admit this is a great forum and will help me a lot.

I was 5.2. All that proves to me is that when I wake at 04.00 with 2.9 two fruit jelly sweets are all it takes to appear perfect. Oh well, diabetes. I've only been doing this 21 years:D

Thanks for the reassurance, Have only just started testing in the last week so all this is a new thing for me, Must admit this is a great forum and will help me a lot.
The morning one is also the last to fall. Also it can depend if you have done it before you get out of bed. I suggest you do a forum search for dawn phenomenon. Yesterday I i was 7.1 but this morning i needed to go to the bathroom so was 8.1.

morning a 6.7 for me x

The morning one is also the last to fall. Also it can depend if you have done it before you get out of bed. I suggest you do a forum search for dawn phenomenon. Yesterday I i was 7.1 but this morning i needed to go to the bathroom so was 8.1.
@RobK. Dawn phenomenon (dp) is where our liver , provided it isn't otherwise occupied (it can't handle doing two things at once) from around 3am starts putting out some stored glucose, so we have enough energy to wake up and get going for the day, dp can be a right pain at times.

5.5 today

Reactions: Ljc
Another early day...not sleeping well...morning...a 5.8 today.

Bubbsie, we need to put our heafs together and this sleep issue sorted.

i went to bed, just for 40 winks, at 3pm yesterday, wakened up at 1am!!!!!

Guess who didn't sleep the rest of the night.

Bubbsie, we need to put our heafs together and this sleep issue sorted.

i went to bed, just for 40 winks, at 3pm yesterday, wakened up at 1am!!!!!

Guess who didn't sleep the rest of the night.
Aw Hazel...know exactly how you feel...and that was some nap you took!!!...rarely seem to sleep past 4/5am nowadays irrespective of what time I go to bed...yes...we need to come up with a plan...you go first:D:D:D.

Coming up close to the clock changing I always have a rubbish sleep pattern.

Back