Group 7-day waking average?

Good afternoon all :) and just woke up after working to a 7.2. I'll join you Lucy if I may :)

Afternoon all. :)

5.9 @ 3.11am and 5.9 @ 9.29am then 5.4 @ 12.03 after a huge brunch. Yum.

Good, how did you get on at the Diabetes Course today Ditto? x
It was rubbish. Tiny room, they sent letters to all so why didn't they allow for the numbers? We were sardines. They had us in and out while they took tables out trying to jam us all in, then the lecturer didn't turn up. :eek: We're not going again, lost our faith. Apparently she's often late. Bet she's on a good salary too. Pathetic. It took a lot of planning to get there yesterday not to mention the expense of transport. We were disgusted. Still never mind, we had a good day, went round the charity shops with my sisters. :)

Last edited:

It was rubbish. Tiny room, they sent letters to all so why didn't they allow for the numbers? We were sardines. They had us in and out while they took tables out trying to jam us all in, then the lecturer didn't turn up. :eek: We're not going again, lost our faith. Apparently she's often late. Bet she's on a good salary too. Pathetic. It took a lot of planning to get there yesterday not to mention the expense of transport. We were disgusted. Still never mind, we had a good day, went round the charity shops with my sisters. :)
That's a real shame @Ditto :( Make sure you put in some 'feedback' so that these issues can be addressed, it's not good enough! :(

Oh no.

I took the opportunity while waiting to test my sister with her own machine and she was 8.8 but said she'd had toast for breakfast. She has no idea what to eat and I was looking forward to her taking in this course. It was very disappointing. The lady sat with us had D for fifteen years and said this was the first time she'd been offered any info on D ever. We asked her what she'd been eating and she shrugged. She'd just been bumbling along. The room was packed and the people were all old! I thought we were old (60s) but they were all much older than us in the main. My BG was 7.7 after a piggy carb breakfast, and could have been worse. There were lots of jokes when asked what we wanted to drink while waiting "Tea with 3 sugars!" :D

Disgraceful disorganisation Ditto. You should be able to claim your travelling expenses back! :mad:

What a shambles :(

Good morning folks 8.5 :(, on Libre 6.8:)
Hope you all have a great Sunday.

How dare they just not turn up Ditto...I agree with Northerner...you must do some feedback...would suggest writing to them...so sorry your expectations were crushed in that way.

Morning...another early start...5.8 today.

Good morning all :)
It's a 7.0 for e today. Don't like these early starts but at least it's light outside!
Seem to start early every day Linda (round about 5am)...can't wait until it's really summer...can slope out to the garden early...sit & have my coffee...watch the birds...and enjoy the morning in peace.

Good morning everyone. 10.1 today. My fault because with the Gastroparesis I know that I'm pushing my luck if I eat both lunch and dinner....also probably not helped by the delicious Churros with hazelnut chocolate sauce at the hipster place :D :D

Back