Group 7-day waking average?

Happy good morning peeps, hope you all have an enjoyable weekend x
A straight 7.0 today - Why? Coz I couldn't resist 2 brioche chocolate swirls last night, yummy! 😛

Good morning. Missed a few days. Winter virus. yuk.
7.8 this morning.
Shame Sadhbh...but still a cracking number despite being under the weather🙂

Great numbers Bubbs - and you deserved it :D
Not sure about deserving it WL...more like lack of sleep and luck thus far...still...I'll take those numbers as long as they last🙂

Morning all! A 5.9 today. Quite happy with that considering my carb heavy curry I had last night. Not a takeaway, but a Meal Deal. 2 mains & 2 sides for a fiver. Can't gi wrong with that.:D

Thanks I had more normal levels all day yesterday.
Apart from the last couple of days...my BG levels tend to be higher on waking most of the time...then come down and settle in low 5's to 6's...good to see you are getting back to 'normal' grovesy...a worrying time for you...hope that means you get to relax...and enjoy your weekend.

Apart from the last couple of days...my BG levels tend to be higher on waking most of the time...then come down and settle in low 5's to 6's...good to see you are getting back to 'normal' grovesy...a worrying time for you...hope that means you get to relax...and enjoy your weekend.
Have to attend to some gardening in the greenhouse, I have some seedlings that need pricking out some needed it a few days ago really. At least it is undercover.

*sneaks in late, hopes nobody notices* 8.3 for me this morning, Blame the Lancashire hotpot followed by cheese. Too little carb, and I went on rising after I'd gone to bed. Had a nice flat line after midnight though, looking on the bright side....

*sneaks in late, hopes nobody notices* 8.3 for me this morning, Blame the Lancashire hotpot followed by cheese. Too little carb, and I went on rising after I'd gone to bed. Had a nice flat line after midnight though, looking on the bright side....
Ooh Robin...would love a plate of Lancashire hotpot...a large one please...surprisingly hungry this morning.

Morning all, a respectable 5.7 today - I've been trying to drink more water to lower waking levels as advised on another thread, and it seems to be slowly working.

Back