Group 7-day waking average?

Nice house special there bubbs!
Thanks Rosie...my first HS on waking...mind you I was up at 3am this morning...off at 5am...back just after 2pm...managed to stay in the 5's all day so far...:D:D:D

6.3 for me this morning x

8.2 for me today I'm getting there as another poster said slow and steady is the way.

8.2 for me today I'm getting there as another poster said slow and steady is the way.

Slow and steady wins the race! Your body needs to get used to the lower numbers slowly so you don't have "false hypos"

Oh I've had them already by rushing the numbers. I learnt very fast to stop and take stock of what I was doing.
Always a learning curve.

Good morning peoples. Don't know what I am this morning as I can't get any blood out. I shall ask about this today as I attend my first meeting of Diabetic Course with my sister. 🙂 Runs till 6th April.

Good luck AJ. I hope you don't need any more treatment and the G is halted in it's tracks.
Good, how did you get on at the Diabetes Course today Ditto? x

Good morning everyone. 7.9 and 6.3 on Libre

Morning...5.5 today...and some decent sleep for the first time this week🙂🙂🙂

Good morning everyone. 15.0 for me and a runny nose but I think the Indian takeaway was to blame for the high BG!

Good morning everyone. 15.0 for me and a runny nose but I think the Indian takeaway was to blame for the high BG!
Tough times Aj...you have a 'hall pass' this weekend...enjoy...and use it wisely:D

Good morning all - 5.0 for me
Morning Hazel...another great score...hope you're feeling more 'chipper' today🙂

Back