Group 7-day waking average?

Difficult AJ...my first instinct is to say 'don't worry'...which doesn't help much...with me often the anticipation is worse than the actual event...crossing my fingers for you...and hoping after tomorrows appointment you'll get some much needed respite from those nightmares (and some sleep)...will be thinking of you tomorrow...keep us updated...take care...Barbara
Thank you Bubbsie. I'm trying not to worry about it but equally dreading that she will laser the eye which means that my eyes are getting worse. At least the appointment is 8.45 tomorrow so it will be out of the way early. Without checking with her I've increased the frequency of the eye drops in the vain hope that might help xx

Thank you Bubbsie. I'm trying not to worry about it but equally dreading that she will laser the eye which means that my eyes are getting worse. At least the appointment is 8.45 tomorrow so it will be out of the way early. Without checking with her I've increased the frequency of the eye drops in the vain hope that might help xx
Understandable reaction AJ...as you say thankfully an early appointment...so will be over and done with early...those eye drops could have worked their magic...will be routing for you.

Bore da pawb ...an 8.3 for me this morning.

Morning 🙂 6.7 here :( x

Morning all, 10.5 for me today. I am now abscess free, had a dentist appointment yesterday and I need a root canal on that tooth and also a wisdom tooth needs to come out. She is referring me to have it all done in one go under sedation as she knows I hate going.

Morning all, 10.5 for me today. I am now abscess free, had a dentist appointment yesterday and I need a root canal on that tooth and also a wisdom tooth needs to come out. She is referring me to have it all done in one go under sedation as she knows I hate going.
Hope you don't have to wait long and it goes well.

8.8 for me this morning I want it below 7 I can but wish eh.

8.8 for me this morning I want it below 7 I can but wish eh.
You'll get there Dollypolly...preferable to have a steady decrease in blood sugars...I feel that way it's more sustainable long term...don't rush...take your time...do things at your own pace...I was very impatient when first diagnosed...rushed...didn't work for me...so took my time...worked out a plan that suited me...now BG down from 17.4 at DX to 6.3 on average...keep at it🙂.

Last edited:
Hi @Kaylz I didn't rise from my pit till 3pm as I was on night shift 🙄
Oh no don't think I could do night shifts, I got a decent night last night after my hypo yesterday, first time I've dozed off so quick since starting insulin 🙂 x

Oh on don't think I could do night shifts, I got a decent night last night after my hypo yesterday, first time I've dozed off so quick since starting insulin 🙂 x

Glad to hear you got a good sleep after your hypo yesterday 🙂
I actually sleep better in the day than at night 🙂

Back