Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and snap Amigo (not literally!) it's a 6.8 for me after a part night shift. Feel I want to do something dramatic to lower my levels before next hba1c.
Sorry you haven't had a better INR result this week Bubbsie :(

8.1 for me this morning a lot better than a month ago all over 11s for a week.

Good morning (in just under the bar/barre?) and it was 5.5 early on. 🙂

Today I'm going to check out the Weight Watchers ready meals in FarmFoods, I will take your advice and check the labels carefully. A smaller plate is a good idea too or I might just slum it and eat outta the packet. 😛 This is an interim measure just while I get a handle on portion size. Really the only way for me to eat for life is Atkins, but needs must. This weight has gotta come off!

Good morning all 🙂 and snap Amigo (not literally!) it's a 6.8 for me after a part night shift. Feel I want to do something dramatic to lower my levels before next hba1c.
Sorry you haven't had a better INR result this week Bubbsie :(
Thanks Linda...could be worse...at least keeping a grip on those BG numbers (for now)...just a bit frustrated by the weekly appointments...had a long walk with Harry...blew away some of those cobwebs...feeling less frustrated now🙂

Morning folks.🙂 7.3 here.😛 Good luck, Bubbsie.
Thanks Bloden...not quite made it this week...another try next Tuesday🙂.

Morning...no work planned today...still up at 05:00..a 5.7 for me today....off to anti-coagulation clinic this morning...hoping to get those INR levels right this week...watch this space.
Hi Bubbsie. I was thinking of you this morning with my fingers crossed...how did it go? Do hope all was in your favour x

Good luck at the clinic @Bubbsie
7.6 this morning. Very late home last night because of the snow. Ham & cheese on a wholemeal protein thin with mustard at 9:30, and expected this morning to be a lot higher.
That's an improvement on yesterdays bgl Grovesy, good for you. How are you today?

Hi Bubbsie. I was thinking of you this morning with my fingers crossed...how did it go? Do hope all was in your favour x
Didn't quite hit the spot today WL...too low this morning...back for another try next week...think they really like me at that clinic...keep inviting me back:D:D:D

Good morning (in just under the bar/barre?) and it was 5.5 early on. 🙂

Today I'm going to check out the Weight Watchers ready meals in FarmFoods, I will take your advice and check the labels carefully. A smaller plate is a good idea too or I might just slum it and eat outta the packet. 😛 This is an interim measure just while I get a handle on portion size. Really the only way for me to eat for life is Atkins, but needs must. This weight has gotta come off!
No no Ditto, please don't "slum it & eat outta packet" best to eat meal on a smaller plate to get used to smaller portion size ....but brill positive thinking. Behind you all the way. WeightWatchers....here comes Ditto! Good luck x

Didn't quite hit the spot today WL...too low this morning...back for another try next week...think they really like me at that clinic...keep inviting me back:D:D:D
So sorry for you Bubbsie, hoping next week is better for you, chin up x

@Northerner. Somehow I've double posted a thread HOW IMPORTANT IS... Can you delete one post please for me plz. Thanks in advance

So sorry for you Bubbsie, hoping next week is better for you, chin up x
TBH WL...was feeling quite 'chipper' until I realised I am on duty this afternoon...4pm to midnight...YUK!!

Back