Group 7-day waking average?

Hope INR behaves itself for a change
Oh what a lovely thought Ljc...think my INR levels are going through their teenage years...won't listen to a word I say...thank you.

Good luck at the clinic @Bubbsie
7.6 this morning. Very late home last night because of the snow. Ham & cheese on a wholemeal protein thin with mustard at 9:30, and expected this morning to be a lot higher.

Good morning all and good luck today bubbsie hope your appointment goes well x
My waking level this morning is 5.6.

Good luck at the clinic @Bubbsie
7.6 this morning. Very late home last night because of the snow. Ham & cheese on a wholemeal protein thin with mustard at 9:30, and expected this morning to be a lot higher.
Sadhbh...ooh I just could just go one of those toasties now...seems like the 'snack plan' is doing its work.

Good morning all and good luck today bubbsie hope your appointment goes well x
My waking level this morning is 5.6.
Thank you Manda...getting used to the trawl up and down to the clinic...after all what else would I do on a cold windy wet Tuesday morning?...great numbers.

Morning folks.🙂 7.3 here.😛 Good luck, Bubbsie.

Morning all. 6.7 to bed 6.4 @ 01:30 and it's a rise and shine with a 6.3. Going to slap a sensor on tonight to see what's really happening overnight. Visiting the vampires this morning to check on my errant platelets and possible anaemia. Have a good day all.

Morning all, 10.8 for me today.

Good morning 🙂 5. 4 here today, what a cold day it is and I'm out this afternoon, can't wait to get home and get the kettle on lol x

Hope INR behaves itself for a change
Not today Lin...too low...back again next week...I'll get the little madam then😉

Back