Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all a 5.6 for me again today, didn't eat late last night to see if I could get a normal reading and woohoo I did, looks like late night eating doesn't agree with me x

6.3 @ 7.17am phew, got away with it possibly. Wonder how high it spiked, too nervous to measure last night after non-Atkins foods. I just don't know why I do this. All my life spent pigging out!
Ditto...you are being very hard on yourself...don't be...your numbers always look good...you're doing well...we all have the 'odd' wobble here & there...had mine last night (G & T)...took a night off from Diabetes😎😎😎...up this morning...numbers slightly higher than usual...back on the wagon...don't feel guilty about it...you enjoyed it...its done...taught you a valuable lesson...so positive in lots of respects...all good experience on the diabetes trail

Good morning from a drizzly Brid. A rather nice 5.8 today after the fish & chips last night. And I went full out, no half measures.:D I didn't test though. Wife told me it would upset me if it was high.🙄
Are you sure they woz real Fish & Chips Mark...none of your fancy substitutes?.

Ditto...you are being very hard on yourself...don't be...your numbers always look good...you're doing well...we all have the 'odd' wobble here & there...had mine last night (G & T)...took a night off from Diabetes😎😎😎...up this morning...numbers slightly higher than usual...back on the wagon...don't feel guilty about it...you enjoyed it...its done...taught you a valuable lesson...so positive in lots of respects...all good experience on the diabetes trail

Same here....red wine and Tiger baguette were my poison last night......delicious 🙂

Are you sure they woz real Fish & Chips Mark...none of your fancy substitutes?.
Deffo real.🙂 I didn't test after them so no idea how high I went & don't care.:D Did you use diet tonic water in your G&T's? If so, they are carb free & wont raise BG.

Morning! A very unusual 4.8 for me. Must be the sea air.:D Going home today & back to the grind stone.:(

Deffo real.🙂 I didn't test after them so no idea how high I went & don't care.:D Did you use diet tonic water in your G&T's? If so, they are carb free & wont raise BG.
Yep diet tonic water...was at 5.6 before started on the GIN...just to make it healthy added a slice of lemon...woke up at 6.8...but...had a quick snack before bed...little bit of cheese & walnuts...started on my recovery from GIN soaked evening already...three games of tennis (Wii Machine)...off for a walk with 'phat' boy Harry...next evening off from 'Betty'...fish & chips!!!!

Yep diet tonic water...was at 5.6 before started on the GIN...just to make it healthy added a slice of lemon...woke up at 6.8...but...had a quick snack before bed...little bit of cheese & walnuts...started on my recovery from GIN soaked evening already...three games of tennis (Wii Machine)...off for a walk with 'phat' boy Harry...next evening off from 'Betty'...fish & chips!!!!
I'm a bad influence.:D

Good morning 🙂 and 7.2 today. Nice chilled start to the day. Work later.

Same here....red wine and Tiger baguette were my poison last night......delicious 🙂
Not a red wine fan Lucy...but...the tiger bread...wouldn't go near it...can't be trusted...would probably eat the whole loaf...getting to grips with 'Betty'...now have the occasional night off...last one was at Christmas...sometimes you just have to do it...exercised this morning...off to walk Harry...hoping will get those levels back to normal late this morning.

I'm a bad influence.:D
Wouldn't say that MarkyP...not quite as scared of 'Betty' now...although still treat her with the ultimate respect...feel I can exercise reasonable control...psychologically helps manage her knowing I can have the very occasional night off...been exercising this morning...now dog walking...then another day of housework...looking forwards to some 5's today!

A respectable 5.1 for me this morning. Wishing you all an enjoyable Sunday .. Suns out here so plan to take the grandson for a walk to the park x

A bad 7.6 after a worse 7.7 yesterday. Just realised last night that it was my 2 year Diaversary a couple of days ago.
Just hope my levels are not slipping back. Bit of dawn phenomenon has crept in this week! :(
Back to the drawing board....

The tiger bread was bloody delicious lol! Next night off will be my birthday next Monday, am going for an Indian 😎

Happy Diaversary, @Amigo. Hope you can get your figures back to where you like them. We all have these little blips.🙂

A bad 7.6 after a worse 7.7 yesterday. Just realised last night that it was my 2 year Diaversary a couple of days ago.
Just hope my levels are not slipping back. Bit of dawn phenomenon has crept in this week! :(
Back to the drawing board....
Happy belated diaversary.

Back