Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. What is this weekend you speak of?

Anyway, don't bother answering, I can Google it.

I woke up with 5.1, and Uncle Libre tells me it has been around that level all night, rock steady. I am pleased with that 🙂
Never seen the special thing about weekends. Suspect it is for most of my life I worked weekends.

5.6 for me x

6.6 on getting out of bed, but then 5.0 after a cooked breakfast with toast. Similar things happened last night after a big meal with mash and Parmesan and truffle chips, an hour after I was 5.1

Afternoon peeps! I woke to a 6.3 @ 7.20 am - then went back to sleep for more sweet dreams, ah! So not a morning person:(:(

Strong gales here again today, hope Doris hasn't made a u-turn😱 or maybe it's hurricane George making an appearance to wreak havoc!

Last edited:
Good morning from a drizzly Brid. A rather nice 5.8 today after the fish & chips last night. And I went full out, no half measures.:D I didn't test though. Wife told me it would upset me if it was high.🙄
Hi Mark, I adore fish n chips but not on my menu at present so pleeeze don't tempt me! Methinks your Wifey understands you! One day to go before you're back cooking your amazing delicious concoctions - can't wait! Take care u!

Last edited:
6.3 @ 7.17am phew, got away with it possibly. Wonder how high it spiked, too nervous to measure last night after non-Atkins foods. I just don't know why I do this. All my life spent pigging out!

6.3 @ 7.17am phew, got away with it possibly. Wonder how high it spiked, too nervous to measure last night after non-Atkins foods. I just don't know why I do this. All my life spent pigging out!
Hi. Last night has been & gone Ditto, not worth worrying about it now. Have you thought of maybe smaller portion sizes, could you make this work for you? Just a suggestion you understand. Have you got any hobbies that you could focus on instead of food? That might help you to stop your qhote: 'pigging out' moments? Good luck anyway Ditto x

Good morning everyone. 7.7, 6.2 on Libre, I had two rich tea biscuits before bed and the graph showed a fairly even line until about an hour ago when it started rising.

Oops...a gin & tonic induced 6.8 for me today?...or could have been the cheese & walnuts I ate before bed...had to edit this...make it clear...the G & T's were last night...not this morningo_O

Morning all. 6.9 this morning.

Morning all, 9.6 for me today.

Back