Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. 10.2 , 8.2 on Libre, over treated a hypo last night😡

Last edited:
Good morning all 🙂 and it's a 7.0 today. Should have a spa every day. That's my best number for ages! Sorry Kooky - not intending to cause upset 😱

Well at least we can see your pretty face now 🙂 creep creep!!!
WL...honestly if you carry on with comments like that...I'll have no choice but to...put you on my watch list:D:D:D...slept in this morning...07:15...can't remember when I last did that...a 6 for me today...in spite of a snack before bed🙂

It is 10.1. Am on more antibiotics for the next week. Ta.
Phew had me worried there...a trying week for you...lets hope those A/B's kick in soon...and you get back to your usual numbers asap.

Morning all, 9.7 for me today.

5.3 for me and very glad it's the weekend. I wish everyone a wonderful day.
Morning Jo...good start to the weekend...almost a house special!

Morning all a 6.9 for me. Better dash because the cats don't like later breakfast at the weekend.
Same here khskel...slept in this morning...poor old Churchill is horrified he has had to wait for his breakfast...cats...such dictators!.

Morning all. What is this weekend you speak of?

Anyway, don't bother answering, I can Google it.

I woke up with 5.1, and Uncle Libre tells me it has been around that level all night, rock steady. I am pleased with that 🙂

Good morning from a drizzly Brid. A rather nice 5.8 today after the fish & chips last night. And I went full out, no half measures.:D I didn't test though. Wife told me it would upset me if it was high.🙄

Back