Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 7.3 for me after a bedtime hypo, could have been worse. Stotting it down outside and the blackbirds don't sound happy about it. Best wishes to all on the D express.

Good morning. All I ate during the day yesterday, until my 8pm dinner, was a cheese sandwich on one slice of bread but during the whole day I needed eight Bolus corrections because of the Gastroparesis. I'm therefore very pleased with my 6.2 this morning 🙂

No offence taken.
So do I.I have a diagnosed urine infection, take the last antibiotic tonight, but I have also felt I have been coming down with cold/flu since late Sunday, but nothing has developed, though the last 2 days my BS in the mid teens, unusual for me.
I hope that you start to feel better today Grovesy.

My excuse is I think my levels were rising and I am well below par.
Hope you manage to avoid that cold/flu grovesy...get those numbers down again...weekend coming up...time to relax and be kind to yourself.

Morning all! Didn't test til after I fed the cats, so 6.5 today. And no gin involved either.

Morning all x I have woke to a 5.1 this morning 🙂

Morning all and a 5.3 for me, back to the hospital for the third day to support my Mum. I am hoping for answers today and she is discharged. I hope no one gets blown away today, already had a power cut here.

My numbers have been mirroring yours of late Linda so I hardly dare test this morning!
I know how you feel Amigo. I'm trying but obviously not hard enough! I sometimes feel like not testing too. Good luck if you summon up the courage! 😉

I know how you feel Amigo. I'm trying but obviously not hard enough! I sometimes feel like not testing too. Good luck if you summon up the courage! 😉

Well as bad as anticipated Linda but hard to know where the 7.8 has come from. Might be explained by a very bad night and aching from head to toe with my joints of course! :(
Had a chicken dinner at 5.30pm last night and a rice cake (11carbs) supper time so hardly a carb fest!

Morning...6.4 today...always seem to wake to a 6 nowadays...down to 5's for the rest of the day...I blame storm Doris...she's on her way!
Morning...6.4 today...always seem to wake to a 6 nowadays...down to 5's for the rest of the day...I blame storm Doris...she's on her way!
Hi Bubbsie Storm Doris is already in my neck of the woods. Everything battened down !!!

A horrid 7.2 this morning :( x

Hi Bubbsie Storm Doris is already in my neck of the woods. Everything battened down !!!
Got out for a good long walk wl...the wind...WOW...kinda enjoyed it though...fortunately we have got home before the rain sets in...hate hate hate walking the dog when its windy & peeing down😱😱😱

Maybe the inflammation is causing the higher levels Amigo? Damn frustrating whatever it is. Think my next hba1c will call for more metformin. Hope not.
Well done on braving Doris Bubbsie. I'm doing afternoon walking with Henry and Milo.

Maybe the inflammation is causing the higher levels Amigo? Damn frustrating whatever it is. Think my next hba1c will call for more metformin. Hope not.
Well done on braving Doris Bubbsie. I'm doing afternoon walking with Henry and Milo.
Thanks Linda...had to do it before the rain...enjoyed it...dreaded the thought but always pleased when I've done it...hope Henry & Milo enjoy it...Harry sensd them his regards...after all that exercise... he is sleeping & farting like mad!

Back