Group 7-day waking average?

4.5 for me this morning x

Good morning all 🙂 and just woke up after a nightshift. Haven't done BG yet but just reading the scores on the doors before I move.
Good luck today Bubbsie. We are all behind you. And hope you soon feel better grovesy.

And it's 7.3 from me. Seem to have settled in the 7's lately.

New Diagnosed like a week and a bit my waling is currently 7.4-8.1 a bit better than 16.3! Still getting to grips with it all.
Well done - it's coming down. I look fotward to seeing your results

8.9 for me. When I injected my basal insulin last night as I withdrew the needle some ran down my leg, I'm wondering if I should have injected another couple of units?

New Diagnosed like a week and a bit my waling is currently 7.4-8.1 a bit better than 16.3! Still getting to grips with it all.
Bryan...a week in and almost halved your BG levels...great start.

Well done, you're on the right track

Diagnosed Type 2 April 2016
Diet and exercise only

8.9 for me. When I injected my basal insulin last night as I withdrew the needle some ran down my leg, I'm wondering if I should have injected another couple of units?
No don't do that hun as you don't know how much you got, I had an incident last month when the needle came out my bum after being in for only a few seconds and phoned NHS, I was told never to inject anymore and just check my levels throughout the night and correct with NovoRapid if I was high xx

No don't do that hun as you don't know how much you got, I had an incident last month when the needle came out my bum after being in for only a few seconds and phoned NHS, I was told never to inject anymore and just check my levels throughout the night and correct with NovoRapid if I was high xx

Thanks @Kaylz, I know what to do if it happens again x

Good going Bryan. 🙂 Well done.

No bloods for me till 2.33pm when it was 5.8.

Good morning everyone 6.7, Libre 5.6 🙂

Last edited:
Back