Group 7-day waking average?

Hi Northerner i lets take yesterday woke up at 10.3 after breakfast which was a mouth full went to 12.1, before lunch 9.00 after lunch 16.9 ( which was not normal was with clients) before evening meal 11.5, after evening meal 10.5, didn't do before bed and woke up this morning at 10.3

Hi Northerner i lets take yesterday woke up at 10.3 after breakfast which was a mouth full went to 12.1, before lunch 9.00 after lunch 16.9 ( which was not normal was with clients) before evening meal 11.5, after evening meal 10.5, didn't do before bed and woke up this morning at 10.3
Well, what that shows is that your levels appear to be staying quite steady, it's just that they are starting from a higher level than you would like. This is actually better than spiking up and down like a yo-yo, so it's not all bad news 🙂 Stick with it and hopefully you will be waking at better levels which will make all your number throughout the day look much better too, as you don't look to be getting too much of a rise from your food choices 🙂

17.8 this morning. Sorry that I haven't been around but dealing with some very stressful times affecting very close friends and family. It will only get worse but I don't want to say more on here. Currently on a TBR
of 130% and lots of night time corrections.

17.8 this morning. Sorry that I haven't been around but dealing with some very stressful times affecting very close friends and family. It will only get worse but I don't want to say more on here. Currently on a TBR
Sorry to hear this. Try and take care of yourself.

Very sorry to hear this Amanda :( I hope that the situation improves for all concerned very soon {{{HUGS}}}

Hi Amanda. I noticed you haven't been posting. Take care of yourself and best wishes to you and your friends/family xx

Thank you Northerner and LindaRose. Unfortunately some of it is very bad news. I will dip in and out of here as much as I can xx

I carnt wake up to anything less than 10 i so need more contoll
@Ingressus. Please don't stress yourself Ingressus, it will upset your bgl ! Take a look at some of our menu's in'What did you eat yesterday?' to give you ideas & to help lower those Bgl's - and think positive, take care

Diagnosed Type2 April 2016
Diet & exercise only atm

Thank you Northerner and LindaRose. Unfortunately some of it is very bad news. I will dip in and out of here as much as I can xx
sorry to hear that you are dealing with lots of stressful things Amanda. No words but thinking of you{hugs}

Really Sadhbh?...NO...good girl...hope that resolve lasts:D:D:D

How on earth did you manage that

I did it. We went to subway, before we went into the station and I got a BMT salad, they have salads now that are the sandwich without bread! And also, fate intervened... We sat down in the station to eat, and the announcements called our train, (the earlier one than booked) so we scurried along to that train. Temptation Removed! 😎😎😎

Well, what that shows is that your levels appear to be staying quite steady, it's just that they are starting from a higher level than you would like. This is actually better than spiking up and down like a yo-yo, so it's not all bad news 🙂 Stick with it and hopefully you will be waking at better levels which will make all your number throughout the day look much better too, as you don't look to be getting too much of a rise from your food choices 🙂
That's a good way to think of the high numbers northerner

Morning...early start...5.6 today...been missing those fives...hope I can keep it up.

AJ...just caught up with this...so difficult when we have to watch family and those we care for dealing with distressing and difficult times...will be thinking of you...take care xx

Good morning @Bubbsie. Well done you on your 5.6 x
Blimey...you're an early bird wirralass...thank you...as said been missing those fives...working up north for the last few days...so difficult to find suitable things to eat...after what I ate yesterday...amazed I got those numbers (had several fives yesterday)...just about to get myself together for another drive up the M1 (wonderful scenery...road works...speed cameras...exhaust pipes)...hope you've done good this morning...okay...more coffee & metformin for breakfast...hmmn...sounds delicious:D:D:D...can't wait!

Blimey...you're an early bird wirralass...thank you...as said been missing those fives...working up north for the last few days...so difficult to find suitable things to eat...after what I ate yesterday...amazed I got those numbers (had several fives yesterday)...just about to get myself together for another drive up the M1 (wonderful scenery...road works...speed cameras...exhaust pipes)...hope you've done good this morning...okay...more coffee & metformin for breakfast...hmmn...sounds delicious:D:D:D...can't wait!
@Bubbsie. Restless night! Not tested yet. Safe journey there & back. Hope no traffic congestion so you can make good headway x

Last edited:
Back