Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all and it's a 7.2 for me too @Ljc I'm surprised it's not higher due to the bedtime fight with a hypo. Is it Friday yet?
You did well in not over treating the hypo, I can't quite mange to do that yet.
Hope your not feeling too rough this morning.

Morning all and it's a 7.2 for me too @Ljc I'm surprised it's not higher due to the bedtime fight with a hypo. Is it Friday yet?
If you don't count today as it's started, 1 to go till Friday is done

Morning all! A 6.2 for me.🙂

13.6 for me this morning grrr

Morning all, 11.6 for me today.

13.6 for me this morning grrr
@Carolg, I'm a little concerned that you always seem to wake in the low teens :( I know you are trying, but it might be worth starting a thread of your own so we can offer suggestions to try and get those levels under better control. I can't recall - are you on any medication for your diabetes?

I missed yesterday - I was 6.3, and I was 6.3 again this morning! 🙂 I seem to have settled in the 6s in 2017, maybe I will get back in the 5s once Spring starts 🙂

Good morning all. No bloods can be extracted from me today, I am bloodless. 2 wasted lancets and four pricked digits later I've given up. Have a good day all. 🙂

Morning all. I'm sulking because it's not sunny any more. I want my money back.😡

5.3, by the way. Uncle Libre tells me there were no night time dips or peaks. Textbook stuff. Nice when I get it right. 🙂
Erm , I almost hate to say this but It's a lovely sunny day here on the Kent coast, only a slight chill too IMG_0163.GIF

Morning all. I'm sulking because it's not sunny any more. I want my money back.😡

5.3, by the way. Uncle Libre tells me there were no night time dips or peaks. Textbook stuff. Nice when I get it right. 🙂
Sunny here in Essex today, having a cuppa then I am going to pot up Camellia I have just bought in Aldi.

Back