Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 6.1 here, not bad considering I was stacking insulin last evening for a second piece of custard tart, and later still a packet of crisps. Weather has been so sleety, grey and gloomy the past few days, I tend to go on a comfort carb-fest. Off for a riding lesson later, to blow the cobwebs away, will need the thermals!

Morning all, it's yet another cloudless day on the subtropical Isle of Mull. Ben the dog is subathing in the conservatory, which needs urgent glass cleaning.:(

I woke with 6.1, a uniform more or less straight line overnight, so that'll do me. I'm now just having a cappuccino and a leisurely vape. It's a hard life on the islands.😉

Morning all, it's yet another cloudless day on the subtropical Isle of Mull. Ben the dog is subathing in the conservatory, which needs urgent glass cleaning.:(

I woke with 6.1, a uniform more or less straight line overnight, so that'll do me. I'm now just having a cappuccino and a leisurely vape. It's a hard life on the islands.😉

Is this Fantasy Island you're basking on Mike? :D

Is that the dog or the conservatory that needs cleaning?:D

Thanks Bubbsie. It's about 10 years old, I'm thinking. I'm a bit more grey now! 😉 We haven't any snow, and it was a tropical 2C when I got up! I like snow. (Because I don't have to go out in it!)
All about the smile Sadhbh...makes me smile back🙂

A straight 9 for me this morning but I did get up very much later than usual.

On a new insulin regime now. The Humulin-I has gone to be replaced by Humalog 50/50 twice a day and 25/75 once. Let's see if it helps.

A straight 9 for me this morning but I did get up very much later than usual.

On a new insulin regime now. The Humulin-I has gone to be replaced by Humalog 50/50 twice a day and 25/75 once. Let's see if it helps.
Hope so @Jonsi 🙂 Is there any particular reason they went for this configuration rather than a straight basal/bolus?

Afternoon all ye folks out there!

02.20am - bg 6.4 for the sake of it!
O8.00am bg 5.6 Ooops, nodded off wiithout signing in!

No snow but bitter winds in this neck of the woods. 3°C & getting colder Brrrrrr😱 Have stayed in Onesy all day!

Thanks Bubbsie. It's about 10 years old, I'm thinking. I'm a bit more grey now! 😉 We haven't any snow, and it was a tropical 2C when I got up! I like snow. (Because I don't have to go out in it!)
@Sadhbh. I like snow too coz I'm a big kid at heart & still enjoy making snowmen with my grandsons, 19,17&17yrs old!!!!

Good evening a bit late on parade to day,my FBG was 4.7 at 5 am this morning

Back